You are here

Shout out to the deadbeat bm

Dtoliver1988's picture

Smile the my fiAncea bm one is a whore they divorced because while he was taking care Of his dying grandpa she decided to have an affair with his BFF. Well she has a 12yr old with one man a 4yr old with my man and now she is preggo by mans ex best friend. She is a psycho she has bricked my mans car go car he needs to pick up his son! She has 5fb pages she will message and harass me from each one.or just to feel When she found out I was preggo my ss was no longer allowed to come over . But coincidentally she started only sending him on days he was sick I mean full blown sick. I had a very high risk pregnancy I worked nights got off work would take of him because my fiancé works overnights. And get up at 5am cook breakfast and entertain until myan came home and the one night I had to take care of him I had jus got out the hospital and she sent him over sick I look on fb she's talkin about goin out to a bar? Wtf? After that she told my man her son wasn't his don't worry about him a ymore. A month later she blows up his cell sayin why haven't u seen ur son? And after we got him back he turns into a devil child rude not listening he would kick me on my stomach in my pregnancy.Wtf? So now fast forward I had my baby girl her first week home she sent her son to stay with us he was sick -__- I feel like she wants to harm my baby. He said he wants to shoot my baby after that I don't like him being hee. So now it's her turn she's preg by my mans ex BFF am she claims she sick?! So she can't take car of her kids? Her son is four we found out he's not in school and she's at home not working and we've had him 2weeks. The school thing really bothers me since big on education. Smh my daughter and him might end up in th same grade. And now her man left her. Karmas a bitch!

Evil stepmonster's picture

1, Get a lawyer
2, Get a paternity test
3, Get a visitation order and stick to the schedule
4, Go just as batshit crazy on her once...if done right she'll back the hell off.
5, Take the advice from the above posters, proof read before you submit. It was difficult to read this.