You are here

SD16 just shows up...after silent treatment for 6 weeks

goincrazy.com's picture

I walk in from work, SD16 and FDH are sitting at the kitchen table chatting, happy as ever like nothing ever happened :jawdrop:

Typical. FDH doesn't have the balls to actually talk about anything like her behavior and actions, what the problem is etc. Better to just sweep it under the rug and act like it didn't happen.

DRIVES ME FREAKING NUTS

FDH claims that she just showed up at the house, no text or call :?

Of course she's going to just show up and act like nothing happened, she got her car, cut FDH off. Her birthday is in a couple weeks and prom is next weekend, she's sniffing around for $ and gifts. I HATE the games this girl plays. FDH swears he's not giving in to it. Bullshit, he has yet to prove me wrong that he can stand his ground with her- BUT "he's just SO HAPPY she came to visit!! ALL because he just knows it's because she misses him so much!!!" :sick:

I stayed away, after my initial shock of seeing her in the kitchen I said a general "Hello". I just kept walking and focused on BD10. She didn't greet me, wouldn't make eye contact or say goodbye.

I am doing everything I can to stick this out, FDH and I were amazing when she gave us the silent treatment! We didn't fight, there wasn't drama or tension. I can't help but feel ill towards FDH when I see how everything she does or has done is magically erased when it comes to her. I hate her manipulation and how FDH falls for it. I hate the difference between the kids and how SD16 gets away with murder and BD10 has a consequence for everything when she doesn't follow the rules or acts disrespectful.

Why is everything turned upside down when she comes around? The entire environment changes when she shows up.

It seriously affects my relationship with FDH. I'm irritated with him, I don't want him to be affectionate towards me, I don't want to talk to him and the anger just builds. We are in relationship therapy and family therapy. I work hard to deal with my issues with her but FDH turns to goo when she's around and doesn't stick to shit he says, as soona s he does she has him back in the trap because she makes him feel guilty bc "he loves goincrazy more then me"!!!!! Makes me sick :sick:

goincrazy.com's picture

He says by FDH chasing her, begging for her to come over and texting I love you throughout the day that he's just empowering her. He said to leave her alone and she will come around, may not be for awhile or until she wants something but he needs to stop. He slowed down a bit and guess who shows up????!!!!

He encourages FDH to stop with the $ and gifts, FDH knows thats the only thing he has that she wants so he continues just so he can see her.......... FML