You are here

O/T My bio's POS welfare reaping sperm donor

goincrazy.com's picture

I haven't heard from this A hole in YEARS. He hasn't seen my bio in 8 years and before that it was a handful of times. My bio doesn't know what he looks like and forgot his name. Pretty sad. When she was a year we had a court date for Child support, he has to pay $200/month, no back pay. I've never gotten a dime. He owe's $20,000 (which really isn't much considering she's 10 1/2 IMO)

Anyway, I received a letter from a state attorney stating that his monthly income (WELFARE) has drastically changed from $600/month to $443/month and he filed a motion to suspend child support dated June 25th. It was approved with no hearing, starting July 1st child support payments will be suspended until a future court hearing and judge decides they should begin again.

The letter also stated under a state statute anyone receiving welfare does not have to pay child support, he has been on public assistance since Oct 2012 AND they do NOT find him voluntarily unemployed!!!!

What a freaking JOKE!!!!!! He's more then capable of working, his bum ass doesn't want to work and will live off public assistance as long as he can.

Why have I received letters every 6 months from the county asking if I had any info on his location when he's been living in the hood off of section 8 for 2 years but the county couldn't find him????!!!!

Now I have supported my bio MYSELF since she was born. No handouts, no help, No public assistance because I had 2 part time jobs and "I made too much" Ha!. I was broke, the struggle was real. Working 2 pt jobs and went to college part time. That Dbag never provided a diaper, an outfit, a Christmas gift for his baby NOTHING. ZERO and his POS lame ass family was no better.

He has never had to be responsible for being a parent but in the back of my mind even though I wasn't getting a dime, It gave me some satisfaction that the county was holding him a little responsible through his child support he didn't pay but atleast it was adding up. Maybe I never would see any of it but atleast he would have that debt that would never go away and MAybe one day he would feel like an ass for abandoning his baby. Just maybe

I contacted my lawyer who honestly told me it's not worth the fight, as long as he's on public assistance they won't make him pay but they should have had a hearing for it atleast. So once again, he gets out of it and there's nothing I can do until when and if he gets the boot from public assistance after so many years of being on it.

MAybe I need to let it go, I obviously have a lot of anger and resentment towards him but it really "burns my cookies" that I have busted my ass BY MYSELF, still have 2 jobs I work a fulltime and a part time job, I've had to come up with answers when BD asks why she doesn't have a dad that has shattered my heart to pieces all the while this PIECE OF SHIT sits in his free apartment, fridge filled with free groceries and doesn't have to work AND I get butt raped on taxes which pays for his stupid ass.

FUCK HIM

goincrazy.com's picture

I didn't want to write a novel but he's a "Single dad" We were highschool sweethearts together for 4 years. He cheated on me. When my bio was 6 months old he got another girl pregnant who already had a child and already lost her parenting rights- what a gem. He took full custody or the baby would have went to foster care. He continued to have atleast one more child with her that I know of.

I don't know much about him but I'm assuming because he has legal custody of a few kids the welfare, section 8 and food stamps will just keep coming. :sick:

I feel sorry for the kids though

goincrazy.com's picture

Yes! It's true! Karma is a bitch!

It's been hard but I've just always have done what I've had to do, I didn't have a choice. It just blows my mind that the county allows this shit, people taking advantage of the system when some people who actually do need it can't get it. Grrrr

AllySkoo's picture

*sigh* Can I just say that while reading this I was SO wishing for a time machine so I could go back 3 months to just before SD17 got pregnant and make her read this? This is going to be her in 10 years and it fucking kills me...

I'm so sorry you're going through this! Sounds like you're a kick ass mom though, doing it all by yourself - good for you!!

goincrazy.com's picture

Trust me I'm glad he's not contaminating her life and I put a stop to his inconsistancy many years ago because I refused to watch my baby wait on the doorstep for her daddy to come and never show up.

I try to set a good example for her but it just blows my mind that people can just go through life avoiding their responsiblities.