You are here

SD14 shaving

AmIWicked's picture

SD14 went to DH tonight and apparently begged him to start shaving. DH calls me and asks if SD14 should start shaving and what kind of razors to get.
Ok,...
1. I thought SD14 had "started" shaving a long time ago. I have never seen hair on her leg. So either she IS already shaving, or does she really need to or just want to or is this attention seeking?
Thinking about it, SS16 with all his hormones doesn't even shave-doesn't need to.
2. Why not ask SD18 who is there instead of calling me?
3. Razors for SD18 are kept in the hall closet as with all of those "bathroom things"-qtips,toothpaste,shampoo,bandaids...DH knows this. And so do SKIDS.

DH is spending a lot more time with SS16 since everything else happened..
So is SD14 being a brat to get attention while I'm gone?
I mean I've sat next to her this summer and her legs look better than the under side of my forearms so something is up.
I just don't know what.

By the way I told DH SD14 can do whatever the hell she wants but SD18 better show her how if she really never shaved before. SD14 doesn't need my permission to shave.

(I do personally think SD14 doesn't need something else hygiene wise to do.
She still doesn't wash her hair good enough. Still doesn't wear deodorant regularly . Still wets the bed and leaves pee pajamas in the bathroom. If she isn't shaving already, that girl is going to be a body of cuts and ingrown hairs.)

enuf's picture

It is his way of getting dw to pay more attention to his dd. My ex used to do this all the time, if I mentioned anything such as "look at this apartment" he would translate it to "dw found this great apartment for you to look at ds." Anything to make it seem to his ds that I cared for him. Your dh is doing the same thing.

not2sureimsaneanymore's picture

Slightly off topic but can you get her an epilator instead? They pull the hair out much like waxing and I love mine. Never get knicked by a razor again (I mean it obviously doesn't go for hair in the forest but for underarms and leg hair, it's awesome.) No in grown hairs, no messy wax, no fear of cutting yourself.