You are here

sd11 cannot be trusted with bd2

startingover2010's picture

sd11 has been home from bm's over a month. the relationship between sd and my bd who is turning 3 aug 4th, is so bad. bd has some disabilities and she cannot handle major changes or express herself properly even for her age.

anyways, whenever bd and sd are alone togetehr, even briefly, bd will start to cry. i know her cries by now and i know that they are "i just got a boo boo" cries. when i ask sd what has happened, she will either say "idk" or it will take her 30 seconds to tell me something. cd2 cant say anything and hasnt begun the tattling stage.

today was the last straw for me. everytime they were together, unsupervised, the crying would happen. at one point sd was pushing bd around the tile floor in a clothes basket, and the next thing i know bd is crying her head off. when i asked what happened, sd says "she fell out and landed on her face. she hit her forehead and lip" bd's lower lip is bleeding. not bad but bad enough. i am sure sd had been doing it too fast and rough, since she is too damn hyper to begin with. sd has major attitude towards bd. she has no empathy. little bitch.

anyways, tonight when i put my bd to bed she began to cry. i went to her room a total of 3 times already tonight. one time she said to me "no mayme, no mayme". i had to assure her jami (sd11) was alseep. so now i am thinking 'what did that little devil spawn do to my kid today that it is traumatizing her and disrupting her going to sleep?" bd usually goes to sleep when i put her down for the night and i wont hear a peep from her unless she is sick. so now im wondering things.

talking to sd is pointless. and it seems talking to my bf is pointless too. i told him they are not to play alone together anymore. i dont trust her.

how do i get sd to confess to anything?

HummingBirdHunny's picture

Wait until SD is out somewhere for a lengthy amount of time, invest in a video camera while she is gone and start recording her somehow. Then when you do leave the room and she does something to your BD, you can watch the tape yourself and see what happens. Something else you can do for sound is buy a recorder of some kind and that way if she says something to make her cry you can hear it...(hopefully). Good luck.