You are here

exsd at it again!

startingover2010's picture

well, it seems that my ex is still having problems with exsd. he says that she will not sleep alone in her room, or any room, she must sleep with someone. she told him that she is afraid of everything, from bugs to ghosts, all the time, and cannot be alone. we went through this alot when he and i were together, and i guess it's been on and off still.

he is asking me what to do about it and i dont know. when we were dealing with it, i simply locked the bedroom door after he fell asleep, to prevent her from coming in. if she managed to unlock said door, the morning would come and i would force her back to her own room. but, my past tactics are not good enough for him. anyone have any suggestions?

byw, he says she refuses to talk in therapy.

startingover2010's picture

thank you for your concern. the conversation had started out about bd3, and then he put this in. its not really that i care about exsd or what he is dealing with, i was ust curious. it seems that whenever i call him or he calls me (and my intentions are about bd3) the convo goes to exsd after. why do i listen? i think its cause im curious if the little shit is doing better since i left, and i kinda enjoy hearing that she still has issues, makes me realize that it wasnt me. idk, its a process, but he has asked for me back and even said he would leave exsd with her bm or his mom, and i have said no each time.

how do i get him to stop talking bout xsd?

anita...sigh's picture

I'm just going to answer the question asked:

My kids were like this. I bought a can of room spray. When the kids were scared of monsters and ghosts, I told them monsters like smelly, dirty places and if I spray their room with "Monster Spray" they will not come around because of the smell. Worked like a charm.