You are here

rrgg STEP TEEN Daughter rrggg!

Justrun's picture

DH has a bad back and had a hernia removed about 8 months ago , the doctors tell him not to lift heavy things ..not to put too much strain on his back etc...

So yesterday his 17DD and him went out to his mom's place ..about 5 blocks from our house the car broke down ...so he asked her to help him push the car back ..
and the selfish stupid little brat refused ! She was to ashamed to even get out of the car to help her Dad ...She didn't even get out of the car ..He had to push the car with her fat ass in it !!!
He came home so dissapointed, sad and sore.. He told me how he practicaly begged her to help but she refused and just ignore him as she was afraid someone may see her pushing a car !! It was sunday and there was no cars in the streets !

I fell so bad for DH ..He does so much from her and his other daughter.
I cant help being mad at her for being so selfish and stupid. Her Mom died 5 years ago ..she only has her Dad and she can't try to take care of him. His back was messed up last night and everytime he moan ..I would get so mad at her..at the moment I'm not speaking to her. I usually tell DH what she may need at a teen, I ask him to tell her do some fun things ..or buy her stuff etc... but now I'm so dissapointed in her.. She doesn't deserve all the good he does for her.
I came her eto vent ..so RRRGGGGG Ungreatful dumb noodle head !!! rrgggg!

TASHA1983's picture

I have one word for you.....DISENGAGE!!!!

That will put that little ungrateful troll in her f'n place!!! Wink

janeyc's picture

The selfish little cow, perhaps the answer is that he should have told her to help him, she should be punished for this, I would withhold her allowance or something, losing her mother is no excuse for being selfish, perhaps her father has been too soft on her because of this, children need to be taught to care about others, this girl needs a lesson, she is 17 now and should show some respect and thoughtfulness.

Justrun's picture

I think he has been too soft with her ..I can't even look at her right now. I don't know if she knows that I'm upset at what she did..or say what she didn't do.

I dont say anything to her, I have a feeling that if I did she would make a big scene and that would be our very first blow out.
If I had lost one of my parents I would certainly take care of the parent I do have left.
I feel like telling DH to punish her in someway. We just sat down to lunch and I did not speak to her..I wonder if DH even notices when I cant stand even looking at her!
I can only do my best to help DH feel like he matters and all he does for us we do appriciate. The only thing that worries me is that this teen is so dependent.
She is almost done with high school and has no idea what she wants to do after that ...She doesn't know what she wants to study for what she wants is to make lots of money and be the boss somewhere..oh hell no does she wants to help people or serve society..honestly when i see her all I see a future golddigger. Wants everything done for her ..and wants it easy.

The little 11SD has skills in bakery, art, dance..etc she is so driven and talented I dont worry about her ...but this TEEN has poop in her head! rrgg..WAKE UP TEEN TWITTER IS NOT GOING TO PAY YOUR BILLS !

Justrun's picture

everytime I think of him pushing the car and she is just sitting letting her Dad push the car with her in it !!! rrggg...
Who does she think she is ?? Paris Hilton? Kim Kardashian... No freaking paparazzi follow her around..there was no one other there that knew her..there was no car period.

I'm afraid she is going to have relationships problems..if she does not change
i see divorce and frustration in her future.

The only thing she should be embarressed about is being a ungrateful skank.