You are here

17SD at Home sick ...the agony...

Justrun's picture

So SD17 began feeling sick yesterday , I thought it must be Karma since the say before she refused to help her Dad push the car that broke down a few blocks down the house..refused to help him , she was not going to allow anyone see her push a car ..that would be embarresing .. even though he had an operation a few months ago and has a bad back..

I still have not talked to her , We both are avoiding each other , yet last night she asked me if I had some tylenol left since I was sick a week ago ..I had them all.
Yet I went to look for something and I found one tablet at the bottom of the drawer..It must have fallen out...it looked old and since It's a white tablet it looked like it had been tossed around a bit ..LOL but I know it's not old ...lol I put it in an empty tylenol bottle and gave it to her ...lol

She just looked at it and left it on the kitchen table. I thought I dont care what the hell she does.. left it there ..
a few hours later DH and I were enjoying a movie , She open our bedroom door without knocking of course ...arrrgggh.. and asked me " Lisa, Is the tablet you gave me any good ...?" I giggled a little inside.. " I said yeah.it should be " DH said to het to just take it ..

SD17 then said " I just want to make sure I dont get an infection from this tablet.."
LOL ..one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I dont think she saw me ..but I couldn't help and rolled my eyes and thought " Do whatever you want ..I couldn't care less "!
so she spends time in her bedroom and I'm trying to avoid her also...even so ...I'm so amazed at just how she manages to get in my way . If Im cooking ..there she goes and fixes something for herself, If I'm in the bathroom I hear her that she wants to use it as well. We literaly cross paths all the time.
I came out of the bathroom and she is standing there looking frustrated like she owns the damn thing. This girl has been too protected all her life , she has never caught a bus by herself of had a job ..she has not character, no backbone just a wishbone. Stuck with her for a whole day...aarrgghhh...

BSgoinon's picture

How about "SD, have you seen my fertility pills? They are little white tablets, I had ONE left but that's all I really need to pop out triplets".

Justrun's picture

LOL...! She would flip put for sure ! LOL If she only knew that indeed DH and I are trying for a baby...She'll have to grow up then ..

She has a sister SD11, SD11 talks about me having babies..but SD17 does not like the idea cuz even though she is the first child ..she acts like the baby.
I tell her that she is not a child anymore and she says that she is ! I tell her that her sister is a child for she is 11! but at 17 you are a teen soon to be an young adult! Grow up !