You are here

In put on Christmas Please

Lulu90's picture

So if you think about Christmas switching every year whose turn it is it would be BMs. However the agreement is written that even years BM gets parenting time starting the first monday of winter break. Winter break this year starts on thursday with Christmas on Sunday. DH has SS the week of Christmas. This is holiday schedule BM wrote herself.

BM just realized it. She emailed DH asking how "we are going to schedule everything so SS is with her for Christmas" oo and she needs to know right away (she always needs to know right away)

SS has missed a ton of things with us due to BM refusing to be flexable with the schedule. DH's grandmother will be visiting us the weekend of Christmas. This will probably be the only Christmas we will spend with her (she has a ranch so it is hard to leave and her property/house are not safe for a toddler or child)

DH have discussed saying we will stick to the custody agreement but also thought about letting BM pick up SS on Sunday evening (Christmas) instead of monday morning. BM always goes to her in-laws house for Christmas (what we believe she is trying to do)

Keep in mind next year "DH's Christmas" is on a monday so switch day.

Last year we let BM have SS fr 2 hours on Christmas (it was awful never ever ever ever again)

Input please?

simifan's picture

It sounds like this will be DH's only time to get him for Christmas. I would not give that up.

notsobad's picture

Stick to what is written. BM wrote this up herself, she just didn't realize that she was going to lose Christmas day. Too bad, so sad.

Don't give in, she gets Skid on Monday, boxing day, just like she wanted.

Lulu90's picture

Yes that was. So last year they agreed on Thanksgiving (BM had him) we would pick him up for 2 hours then on Christmas she would pick him up for 2 hours (DH had him).

She accused us of moving and not telling her that week. (we didn't) As well as Bm and SF are creepy at drop offs and pick ups. They were like yelling out the car at him about all the candy they had as the drove away. They also let him open presents but then told him they were doing to let his brother (Bms other kid) play with them while he was gone. Then they gave him gum to keep a secret and hid in his room. (he told me right away I HATE gum BM chews it so loud you can hear it across a room so gum is banned in my home SS chews like bM) They also sent candy for my at the time 1 year old that were balls about the size to choke on. (I sent them back)