You are here

Pet names for BM's

k8tie's picture

I have been reading alot of posts here from SM's that have given BM pet names like Wookie to name one. I finally came up with one for our BM. From now on, I will refer to her as SNATCHQUATCH. How did I come up with that name you ask? From youtube! lol You have to watch this video (warning, there is language not suitable for children). I hope you enjoy and if you have time, please watch the other videos from this person. They are funnier then hell!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BUTCHYKID624?feature=chclk#p/u/122/aYoEl-CByE0

Katie

Ommy's picture

Muffin Top - I wouldnt usually be so mean but when you make the choice to wear clothing too small that shows everything and wont even cover your stomach sorry your an idiot....our BM is an idiot

WickednNasty's picture

OMG I have tears in my eyes after watching this. Our Bm is Vader as in Darth Vader, StarWars ringtone to boot. Bm's BF is PumpChump!

I have a feeling after Dh sees this we're going to have a legal name change. Thanks for the laugh.

k8tie's picture

Thanks, I thought I would share the link here if someone needed a good laugh. All the bigfoot videos he does are hilarious.

Katie

luckykitten's picture

Mines shamu. Not nice I know, and probably a disservice to whales everywhere, but its so close to her real name it kinda just slips out.
That's one of the nicest things I call her. She is a pos who wants to pose as a Mom. She fakes on fb having her bm and talks smack about dh not helping her. Delusional b. We raise her bd full time, and bm visits when it's convenient for her. Why nobody notices that a month worth of camera phone shots are in the same two outfits....
The poor me card is always stacked in her deck. She needs help.

skylarksms's picture

Two different ones - PB (psycho bitch). That was way too generic after I found STalk (LOL) so now I call her LNM (Loch Ness Monster).

ctnmom's picture

Fun post!!!! My nephew's(who I stepped) BM is Whorebag. Her MUCH younger semi retarded DH is Hayseed.

beyond pissed-off's picture

BM is Mother Superior and the 3 skids are the Holy Trinity (cue angels singing on high)

k8tie's picture

Love all the names!!! How about for the SKIDS? Anyone have special names for them? SD8 is simply "The Baby" or "Miss Potty Pants" just because of how she acts and because she wets herself well...like a baby! Pretty self explanitory.

Katie

sorryilovemydogmore's picture

I was referring to BM by names like "Useless One" or "Clueless One", then "Crazy Bitch" and "Psycho Bitch" but it was just making me more angry. Then I stopped calling her anything and would just refer to her as "the boys' mother" and got FDH to stop calling her by name and call her something more impersonal too because I was (irrationally, I know) having a physical reaction to seeing her name in emails or hearing it. But the whole "boys' mother" thing wasn't working because I was beating myself over the head with the fact that she's their mother, I'm not, but I'm raising her children and she acts like a f-ing babysitter. About a week ago, I finally started using "whatshername". I don't have to see or hear her actual name, it's kind of funny, and it shows that she's not important enough to even come up with another name. Whatshername. Like she doesn't even matter at all. Okay, so I'm not mentally there yet, but it's a first step. FDH is calling her that now too. And when you abbreviate it, it's WHN - which is kind of like "whine" which to me is fricking hilarious and appropriate. The woman is a professional victim.

doll faced sm's picture

I replied to one blog about how so many of our BMs are like the plaque, and then it clicked. Bms new nickname is "The Plague."

paul_in_utah's picture

I know that you made a typo with "plaque," but that is actually a pretty good nickname for a lot of these people. They are like that nasty film that builds up on teeth, usually after eating too much junk food.

imjustthemaid's picture

Our BM is called Stinkwhore because she is a stinky whore and SD15 is called either Evil or Creeper. She likes to creep around me all weird and awkward. Ugghhh!

Redsonya's picture

Our BM is Herple - she has a bizarre love for the color purple on EVERYTHING and we are sure she must have herpes at this point after all the gross guys she has been sleeping with.

mamamomo's picture

oooh this is the highlight of my evening a new name for BM formerly known as the bitch but last time I said the bitch DH wasnt sure if I was referring to BM or MIL lol! for some reason I think the disappearing cuntbag would fit her nicely or maybe the Amazing Infected Cuntbag she could have her own circus side show! Step right up ladies and gentleman behold this stupid cunt throw her kids at you and disappear before your very eyes!

KeepingMySanity's picture

Our names for BM are:
-Cunt
-Ovary Donor
-Evil whore
-Cunti (because it's similar to her name...lol)
-That bitch who shall remain nameless

DH and I have tried to come up with something more creative, but the first one just keeps coming back and is the most commonly used when referencing her. Smile