You are here

BM-SM fight on youtube

k8tie's picture

i just came across this video on youtube which shows an arguement (be warned there is cussing involved) with the kids present hearing all of the conversation. I cant beleive how these parents acted! What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOxI0Z6Lt8M&feature=player_embedded

Katie

Anywho78's picture

Wrong on SOOO many levels! I think BM did the diaper thing on purpose knowing it would make SM crazy.

SM needs to simply bring diapers with her and can put it on the kid before starting on their long drive...simple Biggrin

k8tie's picture

Right, I think they should of brough diapers and I think she knew beforehand that the SM wasnt going to provide them and just wanted to cause a scene....right in front of the kids. And guess who suffers?? Thats right...the kids! I dont know the law but she cant really use that in court because she didnt get permission from her to video tape it correct? I think its along the lines of...you cant record a phone convo without letting the other person know they are being recorded. Well you can but you cant submit it as evidence or anything right?

Katie

Jsmom's picture

It is the grandmother not the step mother...You have to listen to her rantings closely. People like this should not be allowed to procreate...

k8tie's picture

Thanks jsmom, I didnt even catch that until I watched it again. I also watched her other videos and its SOO sad that the police had to get involved for such petty issues! For those of you who havent see the other ones, the police were called because the BF wouldnt take the childs birthday cake home with them! Thats our tax dollars at work!! Police dealing with a feude over birthday cake!!!

Katie

k8tie's picture

Thats true...I see problems with both parents. Yes he should of brought diapers knowing full well they would be on the road for that long. And the BM was swearing at them to get off her property and what does she do at the end?...she goes through her gate and goes up to their car as they are trying to leave filming them through the car window. I am sorry, if I was in the car and she did that to me, I would of got out of the car and ripped that camera out of her hands! Instead of dropping it, she provokes it by going up to the car! At least the police werent called. Imagine the 911 call....(operator) can I help you? (BM) yes, my childs father wants a diaper from me for the car ride but I wont give him one! OMG

Katie

k8tie's picture

If I had a camera for all the times I have seen how parents (Bm's or SM's) treat their kids wow. Also its my pet peeve to see parents let their kids do and act however they want at the store! Running up and down the isles, taking clothes and merchandice off the shelves, screaming and yelling etc. Also, i have to grit my teeth when I see 7 and 8 year olds being pushed in strollers with their feet being dragged on the ground!

That issue on the video was blown WAY out of poportion. There was definately a better way to handle the situation. I think both parties in question could of dealt with it differently.

Katie

k8tie's picture

Yes, it was the grandmother, not the BM. She did look VERY young to be a grandmother which is why I assumed it was the BM in my original post.

Katie