You are here

O/T getting nervous

StepKat's picture

I blogged about this as well. I’m going to be having surgery in March or April and I’m getting nervous about it. After I lost weight I kind of lost my breast as well. In other words, I’m flat as a pancake now. I hate it. DH and I have been saving up so I can get a breast augmentation done. Well, I’m about to sign up for my Warrior Leadership Course for next month (I have to pass another APFT at the course) so shortly after that I’ll be meeting with the doctor. This is the same doctor my sister used for her breast augmentation. It’s just when it comes to any kind of surgery I get very scared. Any advice or stories that can help calm me down?

Unfreakingreal's picture

Try and relax, do your research, make sure you feel comfortable with the doctor. Ask ALL the questions you want. YOu'll be ok. Congrats on the boobs. I did mine 15 years ago and I LOVE them. Best money ever spent.

StepKat's picture

I'm getting so excited! My sister swears by this doctor. He's one of the best in the state. I can't wait but scared out of my mind. Going under the knife is never fun lol. Thank you for replying.

goincrazy.com's picture

Do you have to get them redone every 7-10 years or so??
I'm not flat now but they aren't big either- when I'm done having babies I would love to get nice boobies!

Rags's picture

I have no experience to reference other than eye surgery. I developed presistent corneal erosion after an eye injury. It kept getting worse for about 6 years after the injury until I finally could not stand it and had corrective surgery. The surgery was a miracle and that doc is on my Christmas card list for life.

The pain from the corneal erosions was insane but the fear of surgery kept me from getting the problem fixed. The surgery was a non issue, the recovery was basically painless and the lack of pain and stress has made my life soooooo much better for the past 3.5 years.

My bride has a beautiful rack so I can't even get any input from her on this topic.

I am sure with a good doc and taking care of yourself that it will be fine.

Take care of yourself.