You are here

omg i know im blog hoggin but i just cant stand this!!!!!!!

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

sd called and is asking for money. she even called her grandmother up north and asked for money for something she 'needs'. i had filled gma in about sd and drug money, to which gma refuses to send down sd money anymore. the call just now was:

sd: i need money for ice cream truck. 5 dollars.

me: no

sd: why?

me: cause its no.

sd: let me talk to daddy

overheard convo, bf's side:

bf: we dont have extra money. i know ur using it fr drugs. no one needs 5bucks of ice cream from the ice cream man. oh so now its dairy queen? bullshit sd, u told dispirited its for the ice cream truck. yes u did. she wouldnt lie to me. get ur druggie ass home NOW.

so, bf grew balls? hope he doesnt think that will make me stay. balls should have dropped looooong ago. cant wait till moving day.

oneoffour's picture

I would tell her "I think it is time you got a job for all your 'extras'. Oh and when you get caught by the cops (because eventually you will) we are not bailing you out of jail."

Or give her her allowance (if she gets one) in pennies.

twopines's picture

Just think, pretty soon all this will be behind you, and you'll be living free of all these dumbass situations! Woot!

witsend71's picture

It's too bad that another relationship bites the dust thanks to SK's and our inability to see past them. Hopefully your next sweetheart will be young enough to have no kids or old enough to have 'em grown and gone.