You are here

Old Stories - Aniki!

Mominit's picture

I was re-reading some of the old posts and stumbled upon one of my absolute favourites (Aniki "innocently" throwing her dishwater out the door, "unaware" that BM was standing just outside.  Still makes me laugh!).  When I realized that I never got to hear the ending of the wedding stories!  When you last left us you had been asked to be MOH at SD's wedding, and there was to be an update on the adventures at the rehearsal (reHOsal) dinner.  Did I miss it?  Did we ever get to hear of all the adventures?  And did the kids ever get a copy of the wedding picture from the first wedding (from the photographer you all paid for!)

Inquiring minds want to know Smile

Winterglow's picture

I want to know too! You promised!

DPW's picture

Yes!

I've been loving the old timers coming back and posting lately. Nice to get caught up on "lost" stories.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

No, I never did post the rest about SD's wedding. I've been so freaking busy and, TBH, I figured it's been too long. I wrote it down and stashed it somewhere DH can't find it...

Mominit's picture

I had a feeling that's what happened.  Busy life!!  And then you figured it was so long ago nobody was waiting....with baited breath....for the rest of the story!! :)  LOL!

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Spot on, Mominit. No rest for the wicked, eh? No dishwater lately... *ROFL*