You are here

No offense, but women can be such greedy Bs (you know word I really mean)

Burntoutsecondwife's picture

Seriously, why are there women who think that because their ex remarries that they are entitled to his new wifes income??? That is insane. I would rather die than give my husbands skanky ex one single dime. I'd flee the country first if it were orderd. I am so tired of women like this giving all support receiving mothers a bad name that we're all a bunch of money grubbing cows!!!!

Okay, vent over Smile

Redsonya's picture

Its because women who don't have a separate life of their own and who can't support themselves or have very few accomplishments are jealous as hell when their DH finds a woman who can do those things. They either got left by DH and want him back or left DH and want him miserable.

What I don't understand is how these women can go after the new wife's income - that would embarrass the hell out of me. But I can tell you from my experience, its usually because the ex wife hates the new wife and is jealous so anything she can do to upset or rattle the new wife, she will. Then BM tells herself that she "made different choices in life" - (yeah, like sitting on your ass) and so its okay that she doesn't have what the new wife has.

TASHA1983's picture

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE OR HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER!!! I already told my BF that it would be a cold day in hell that I would EVER support his kid and xw!!! I would quit my job the very day she thought that she could EVER get my hard earned money!!! I didnt make that kid therefore I AIN'T PAYING FOR IT!!!!

Women like THAT should be repeatedly punched in the face...HARD!!! They give us all a bad name!!!

Redsonya's picture

Yep - at our last court hearing, BM tried to say that I was supporting DH and so I should be required to pay spousal and child support. First off, DH is working and she knows where - she has dropped off the skids at his job site. I pay the majority of the bills, I agree, but they are still levying his support on what he made when he was married to her so it isn't affecting her at all. It affects me - and its my choice if I choose to maintain a large, nice house. I would do that even without DH - its MY house.

What I find so funny is that she is older than me and is basically saying that she can't support herself, but I am woman enough to support her, DH, my DD4 and her kids. I am now divorcing DH and if BM contacts me with a nasty, teasing email, I plan to point this out for her:)

Anywho78's picture

"I should be required to pay spousal and child support" wow...so this nut bag is saying SHE is your spouse?? :sick: Just...no.

Redsonya's picture

No - she is just a lazy, fat, mean, nasty bitch who hates my guts and has no sense of pride whatsoever. She spounges of the government and any man who will come near her - why not me? There is a clause in my state law that says a stepparents income should not be used in assessing support, except in special circumstances. Basically, it is used if a woman marries a man and becomes a homemaker and says she doesn't have an income to pay CS with to her ex husband who has the kids. BM was trying to make the same arugment because I make more than twice what DH makes, even when he was married to her, and she thought she should benefit from that.

Burntoutsecondwife's picture

Redsonya, just out of curiosity (if it isn't too personal) why are you and current DH divorcing?

Redsonya's picture

Because he has a major drinking problem that I've stuck by him through, on top of all the crap with his finances, BM, family, and skids. I just kicked him out of the house today.

Anne Boleyn's picture

I am so happy I live in a state where my income can't be included in CS calcs. I would have to stay unmarried until the youngest reached 18. No way in hell did I work all these years to build a career so that I can give my money to some lady who gets fired from every low-paying job she gets.

TASHA1983's picture

Wow..do we have the same BM???

BF's XW also relies on all the babies she farts out to support her gold digging, lazy, white trash ass....all 5 from 4 different daddies that is...

TASHA1983's picture

Damn right!!! I am the same way. I am a single mother to ONE kid with one father of course and I don't play/use the system to take care of me and my son like many do. I work 40 hours a week and still live at home. Do I like living at home? NO! But I do what I have to do to take care of my child/myself and to be a decent, contributing member of society instead of bleeding it dry like these worthless pos tramps!
And you are right, they will never amount to anything and most likely the kids they birth will follow suit so at least you and I and those like us can hold our heads up high and say we did the RIGHT thing by our kids and didn't depend and leech off of the Govt and others hard work to get what we have!!! Smile

TASHA1983's picture

LOL - SOOO TRUE!!!

My BF feels the same way whenever that type of convo comes up. I am the one he should have had his kid with or I would have been a better mother etc...no thanks I'll pass on having THAT kid as mine!!!! Biggrin

B22S22's picture

I wouldn't quit my job, because I have two kids to support. However I would in a New York Minute file for divorce.

I could honestly see the BM in my life doing this.... she has no shame when it comes to greed. She (regularly) screws her own family over in the name of cold, hard cash.

thebrokenrecordmachine's picture

I totally agree. I think those BM's go after the New GF/WIFE money as a way too punish the DH/EX, for leaving. They think "well she has a job, she can help pay for the skids" or "she has enough money, she can make the mortgage payments, his money needs to go to our kids". Its hard to get over the "gold digger part". I guess the one wish we should have, is for them to be involved with someone that has kids and his ex is is relentless when it comes to money. Only then will those kinds of "BM"s understand.

StickAFork's picture

For the record, YES, you are right. And "women" can include both BM AND the SM. Just sayin'

Orange County Ca's picture

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned
Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.".

1697) by William Congreve (1670-1729)

Even if she ruined the marriage or initiated the divorce she can be scorned by her husband simply getting on without her. The bastard.

oldone's picture

Some people (and of course many of these are women) are truly greedy, greedy, greedy.

DH's second wife (no kids) totally took him to the cleaners. She managed to put everything in her name before she decided to divorce him to go back to her first husband (15 years after hubbie #1 left her for another woman). DH had put her kids thru expensive schools and colleges, etc. I mean DH barely had the clothes on his back.

The ex has been dying to figure out a way to get her hands on my money as it is killing her that we have a considerably higher life style. She has "social" aspirations - she's a wanna be social climber. And I have memberships in clubs that she will never be able to even set foot in. I'm flying to DC next week to have dinner with our senator - I'll post several pictures on FB just so she will turn green with envy.

It's fun rubbing it in her face.

Just human's picture

I know it's coming, the BM knows I make more than DH and asks for pricey gifts for the skids. I can see it happening in a year when SD14 starts driving and wants a car. Already the SD14 tells DH he's "rich". No, we just don't spend into oblivion. After two years of using every dime outside of bills towards divorce debt DH will finally be done. BM tried to get money out of DH by harassing him about braces for the SD14. I told him to pay the dentist directly for his half because we knew she wanted the money for Christmas. Did she get the SD braces she said were sooooo important? Hell no! Dentist reimbursed DH in full and charged the BM $400! That was an awesome victory!

2Tired4Drama's picture

My SO's ex used to pull the same thing. Told the skids how "poor" she was simply because she wasn't "working." BUT ... she is sitting on millions worth of real estate her parents have given her, including rental income.

Of course, because SO (and I) make good income based on wages, she always used that as a leverage point with skids when they were younger. "Go ask your Dad - he has money."

Well, so does she. She could sell just one house and be set for life. If she sold them all she would eclipse both SO and I's incomes, and our retirements, assets etc. for life.

Selfish self-centered moron BM. Like many of them.

2Tired4Drama's picture

Oh, and for what it's worth, I am so glad my SO and I never married and keep our finances separate. If we had, these issues would have really could have been a wedge between us. As the "girlfriend" with my own financial security, I was much better able to keep my lip zipped rather than have to fight for what's right.

2Tired4Drama's picture

I originally chose to spend money on skids, too. As they got older I backed off of that more and more though. They, like their BM, are incredibly spoiled and have truly never wanted for anything. Every expensive gadget, vacation, et.c they wanted, they got.

SD is the only kid I have known in my life who got a brand new car on her 16th birthday (before she even had her license) and then ANOTHER, more expensive brand new car when she was 18.

I am quite certain many of the gifts both SO and I gave SD (in particular) have wound up on E-bay since the BM is a master at re-sale, so I've been told.

I don't waste much time on gifts anymore. They are now both adults so I have no problem with cutting back.

icehockey101's picture

I regret to inform you that in CA it can be used if it was cause an "extreme hardship" for your sk if it wasn't. What that means is only interpreted by the court. However, DH was informed when SS moved back to BM's and he requested an evaluation of CS, that trying to get a modification would cause an "extreme hardship" and they would impute 50% of my wages unless he dropped it. He just wanted to ensure that what was being paid was current since it was originally set almost 8 years ago. So, be forewarned... doubt even a prenup couldn't get you out of it.

oldone's picture

A divorce will. I'd have to kill an ex if they were going to get MY money. }:) I worked too damn hard for it.

One skid is dead and one is near 30 and DH got snipped 2 weeks after he found out about the second one or else I doubt if I would have married him.