You are here

NEW FROM KEVIN THE MAN

stuknaz's picture

I don't know if you guys remember Kevin the so called Man. But this is what he has just PM'd me.
No wonder he can't keep a woman. I don't even know why he is still lurking! What a jerk!

Subject: World Class Cunt
Date: Tue, 12/29/2009 - 8:41am

I was just rereading the whole interaction between you and I and have determined that you are a world class cunt.

Kevin The Man

I hope you heal and become less cunt-like

Amazed's picture

OMG...WOW! Just...WOW. I'm stunned.

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." ~Judy Garland

stuknaz's picture

Well I guess somebody got COAL for Xmas!!
A message filled with love! Biggrin

"And this too shall pass..."

onehappygirl's picture

Hmmmmmm. Is he STALKING you!

KEVIN - go get a friggin life. No wonder you've had THREE restraining orders against you. Leave now! You act like that with one of our girls, we will defend her! Just go away and abuse someone else.

Love me or hate me, I'm still gonna shine!!!

stuknaz's picture

I've been called alot of things but never the C word! Oh well first time for everything!

belleboudeuse's picture

"What a well thought out word. I personally love this word. "

I completely agree. Because any time you meet a guy who would use this word about any woman, it's the instant, universal sign that he is a potentially violent, crazy, misogynistic Motherf***er. Kind of like the assh*le acid test.

BB

You are not second best, you are not second class. Do not ever let anyone make you feel that way. - 2BLoved

onehappygirl's picture

Considering the source, I would consider this to be a compliment!! I would proudly wear the title.

belleboudeuse's picture

Yeah, good point. Like, any guy who would use that word is instantly identifiable as a misogynistic a**hole. And the woman he says it ABOUT is instantly identified as a strong, independent woman who is WAY too good for any guy who would use that word about a woman.

BB

You are not second best, you are not second class. Do not ever let anyone make you feel that way. - 2BLoved

belleboudeuse's picture

Yeah, but unfortunately it doesn't detect them 100% of the time, dammit! Biggrin

BB

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

KEVIN - PLEASE GO FAR FAR AWAY!!!! Why in the world would you STILL be stalking my friend???? You are a creep!

Amazed's picture

He's obviously still sore from many things. Let us all wish him peace and serenity as he walks along his lonely road.

Just a thought but sending vile messages to other members should be grounds for immediate termination from the site...

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." ~Judy Garland

stuknaz's picture

I concur!
I know he is pissed now because I shared his lovely note with my fellow steptalkers!
Oh well.. I'm just glad I don't have someone as vile as him in my life!

onehappygirl's picture

Everyone start a new blog - beginning with his name, so he knows it's directed at him - let him know that we stand together and this won't be tolerated.

belleboudeuse's picture

Wow, Kevin. Get some therapy. Seriously.

BB

Kb3Hooah's picture

LMAO Step! Exactly, that is exactly what Kevin "the man" would advise, to consider the source...he's an asshole!

onehappygirl's picture

She didn't stroke his fragile ego.

Amazed's picture

he's angry bc he is sad,lonely,bitter. Perhaps rereading his blog was not the best idea he had. I think it should be deleted so he doesn't put himself through feeling defensive and outraged any longer.

Boudicca's picture

Kevin the MAN??!! REAL men don't behave like that! He is a sad, sorry individual with a very poor command of the English language!

stuknaz's picture

I don't know! Obviously he has been lurking! I saw I had a message in my inbox and lo and behold it was from him!!

So I decided to post it so you guys can see the type of person he really is! I have never sent him a private message and have had no reason too.

Again he is just a NUTCASE and needs some serious help!

susiebeth's picture

Good thing that he doesn't know your real name and where you live. Does he not like women or something??

stuknaz's picture

Sounds as if he does have a problem with women. This isnt the first time he has used vulgar language. But this is the first time he has sent me a PERSONAL message.

I wish he did know where I lived so he could curse me face to face! He needs to be knocked down a few pegs!

Amazed's picture

Maybe he wanted to give us something to talk about...ya know kinda like a "don't forget me" stirring of the nest...

stuknaz's picture

This might be true..but I think that message was a way bit much!

Amazed's picture

I agree...it's maddening trying to figure him out. The message was heinous and i hope he won't be allowed to remain here, well at least not under his current username...he could always make a new account and start fresh. But Kevin the Man should be Kevin the KickedOFFSteptalk.

Pantera's picture

Dude is such a weirdo. Why is he even still on here?

"If I turn into another, Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me" -Incubus

imagr8tma's picture

He is just stirring up the pot - to get some attention.

********She doesn't have to love me or even like me - it doesn't change a dang thing..... So get over it and move on BM!************

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

Did you see the comment back to you on his old thread? Looks like he did it this morning and was VERY angry!

Selkie's picture

This kind of behaviour makes me very glad that this is an anonymous site. Men who behave like Kevin scare me. I don't get a very good feeling at all about this guy.

susiebeth's picture

:? What have I missed since I've been gone?? Did this guy just appear and try to start trouble??

Amazed's picture

Susiebeth...you have to read his blog to get the whole story, you can find it under kevin the man. it got ugly for a bit...think rabid dog trying to tear up the rest of the pack...

DISbelief's picture

What a WORLD CLASS TOOL! Kev- it is time to move on. Seriously, that is just creepy.

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ Wink

KittyKat's picture

He is one frightening dude...

From his first posts, it was nauseating the way he referred to womens' genitalia CONSTANTLY. What "good woman" is gonna want to go on a date with him and talk about their "vaginal area". He is a creepy freak. Eeew. PLEASE make sure there is no way he can find you or where you live.

We don't know his real name, but I have a feeling he's gonna be making national news at some point, and NOT for a heroic gesture.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."-Eleanor Roosevelt

susiebeth's picture

In his early blogs he made references to being military but then says things that contradict previous statements. I've got a creepy feeling about him. BRRRR

Kevin The Man's picture

And I choose this one to reply to. Both my military record and successes are well documented and are so very well above bar you should feel less like an American questioning them. I am a good man, but I am confronted by the faceless internet where all of you can pass judgement. I have had a recent email concerning Bear, which I all assume you accosted the exact same way. You know, there was a woman once in my ex-wife's town that totally had me pegged as rotten due to my ex-wifes claims and concocted stories. (where is that grammar police?) The same woman later saw my former wife jump into the arms of another man while kissing him as I was in Iraq. She has since apologized. I do not hate women and I have to lean to the contrary, I love them. However, as I have to account for my shortcomings, to paint a womans shortcomings on a primarily female site opens me up to ridicule. To the ones that have judged me and made me out to be the bad guy, male or female, you are (in an British accent), cunts. To those that value my opinion and email me constantly to repost, I call you friends.

Kevin The Man

Amazed's picture

hello there kevin...long time no talk...how are doing with things? checking in?

"Venting without the desire to look within and improve your situation is simply venting to hear yourself bitch."

..."I'm not mean, you're just a sissy."

"If they sold clues at Walmart,I'd be first in line to get one for DH" ~the lovely Jbee~

stuknaz's picture

Peacenquiet I have no idea why he decided to PM me??
It must have been my perfume! Biggrin

onehappygirl's picture

Where is that quote from?

DISbelief's picture

ok, that is seriously scary... I never read his bio, that should have been our first clue a LONG time ago that this guy needs some help!

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ Wink

Amazed's picture

I think there is a rule on harrassing other members...not sure though.

But since the site is so expensive to run I think it's going to stay in open forum for a while. Websites and upkeep and all the bells n whistles are just so damn costly anymore. Plus, if it's an open forum more people can have access to it and I KNOW that it helps so many people even if Kevin wasn't one of them.

stuknaz's picture

BBB

With his outlook on life and his attitude towards women. He is going to have nothing but bad luck.
What he wrote to me and wrote in past blogs were uncalled for and very inappropriate.
The man is obviously sick and needs psychiatric help!

Amazed's picture

Hopefully he's not a serial killer of women or something like that. Ya know there are many serial killers throughout history who started out as plain ole woman haters...using nasty words to describe them and such. You so didn't deserve what he wrote. No one deserves that level of disrespect. But remember...I'm the one working on a single braincell(so says Kevin the Man). Wink

stuknaz's picture

LOL single brain cell according to him!! Too funny

StepChicka's picture

His IP address(es) should be blocked from the site. I don't know whether he should stick his C@ck in his ass or pull it out. Hell-- he probably doesn't have one.

Stick's picture

Stuknaz - Wow... Happy New Year, eh?

What a dillweed.

Sorry you had to see that this morning.

I completely agree that KTM should be banned from this site for that sort of PM. It's completely unacceptable and inappropriate. I'm SO glad you posted it for all of us to see. It shows the character of the person delivering the PM.

On this same note, I saw a post recently where a member had a few other members PM'ing her and telling her to "f" her stepchildren if she loved them so much, etc. I think those members should also have their PMs brought out into the light. Once in a while I will share a private thought with a fellow member... but threatening another member is inexcusable.

KTM - As far as I'm concerned, you just forfeited all of your rights to any support from this group. You need to PUBLICLY AND PRIVATELY apologize to Stuknaz if you think that any of us would want to have you on here. Including the ones you "like".

*** A rainbow just threw up on me... and now I'm sh*tting glitter! ***

Rags's picture

Stuknaz,

Isn't "world class" a good thing??? :? JJOC.

KTM is obviously a classless looser. I appologize as a man for his lack of character.

My Dad has told me nearly my whole life that "profanity is the crutch of the intellectual cripple".

This certainly applies to KTM.

Best regards,

Success is rarely final. Failure is rarely fatal. It is character, courage and consistency of effort that count. Vince Lombardi (with some minor Rags modifications) To each according to their performance, screw Karl Marx. (Rags)

stuknaz's picture

Rags,

You are a scholar and a gentleman! You are so eloquent with your words and as another and others from Steptalk have said, your wife is a very lucky woman to have a hubby like you! Smile

soverysad's picture

LOSER. Go away Kevin, insulting any of us will get you nowhere.

Someone called me that one time. I looked him directly in the eye in front of all of his friends and said, with a very straight face "you are what you eat, right?" Stopped him dead in his tracks since I am clearly not batting for the other side.

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" and you can't change crazy!!

belleboudeuse's picture

LMFAO!!!!! NICE!!!!!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

I will HAVE to remember that one!!!!! Though, it's been a LONG time since anyone has called me anything like that. (I'm at an age where I have culled the riffraff out of my life, for the most part.)

BB

Rags's picture

I just read KTMs last blog. 3 ROs (Restraining Orders?) is far more evidence than any of us should need to place KTM firmly in the lost cause looser asshole pile and move on from his mindless drivel.

As a Man with ZERO ROs, ZERO arrests nor any record beyond the occassional speeding ticket I cannot imagine what it took to get ONE RO much less THREE.

But, apparently KTM is not looking to the root of his problems which is in the mirror. He prefers to blame his problems on the women he chooses to prey on.

Just my thoughts of course.

Best regards,

Success is rarely final. Failure is rarely fatal. It is character, courage and consistency of effort that count. Vince Lombardi (with some minor Rags modifications) To each according to their performance, screw Karl Marx. (Rags)

soverysad's picture

Thanks Rags - your wife is a lucky lady!

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" and you can't change crazy!!

Orange County Ca's picture

Did you report it to the administrator? He should be given some time off and if a review of his mutterings shows a trend he should be banned.

Rags's picture

WORLD CLASS!!!!

Is a very good thing in most industries.

Congrats Stuknaz on acheiving a level of class that few attain. Wink

JJOC.

Don't sweat KTM or his opinion. He likes to pop in occassionally and toss around a flaming turd then pop out to monitor how many fires he starts.

Best regards,