You are here

Hey I'm back

stuknaz's picture

I don't know if you guys remember I was asking your opinions about my drunk husband as far as what to do??

Well I left him in February!! And supposedly he has been going to AA meetings and has not had a drink in 6 weeks and YES he still wants his wife back!

But NO I'm not going back because I'm so done and also I found someone else! I know I know but anyhow's my new guy has 4 kids and the BM is also.. guess what?? A DRUNK! So we have alot in common.

My soon to be EX hubby has met my new man and as you can imagine it did not go well. I have a restraining order out on my soon to be ex because he was just plain stalking me in order to win me back! Allrighty then!

My new man is a police office(detective) and is sacrificing so much to pay for child support he lives in a ROOM! BM does not work and has 10th grade education and the kids are 16(twins) 11 year old(girl) and 13 year old(boy).

So I guess I will have a bunch of stories to be sharing with you guys! Thanks for all the advice that you guys gave me. Hopefully XDH will continue to stay sober even though I had to leave him so he could get help!

Amazed's picture

Wow girl! Glad soon to be ex hubby is getting sober. And sexy new detective man...yum yum;)

I hope this works out for you honey...you deserve a happy ending

"Never let the hand you hold, hold you down." ~Aut

stuknaz's picture

Girl you should see the body on this man! Oh MY GOD!! I can PM you the picture! He is most defintely YUMMY!!

"And this too shall pass..."

Amazed's picture

ooooh...yummy manmeat pictures rock! lol I could use some eye candy

"Never let the hand you hold, hold you down." ~Aut

GiGi222's picture

Stucknaz!!! Welcome back, its been awhile Smile
I am so glad that you were able to seperate and move forward. Good Luck with your new man and keep us updated Smile

stuknaz's picture

Crayon Hi!!

What can I say I did not know the man had 4 kids and a crazy drunk BM to boot!! But I have been there and we swap stories and he is understands what I have been going through as well!

Rags's picture

Stuk,

Welcome back. But ..... why so soon on the new man? It is my understanding that it takes 2-4 years to fully recover from the demise of a marriage.

I know it did for me. Not that my Wife and I did not marry about a year after my SS's BioDad dumped her and the kid for a 16yo. We have been married for nearly 16yrs so I guess some people recover appropriately at less than 2yrs.

Good luck and best regards,

Success is rarely final. Failure is rarely fatal. It is character, courage and consistency of effort that count. Vince Lombardi (with some minor Rags modifications) To each according to their performance, screw Karl Marx. (Rags)

stuknaz's picture

I don't know rags...I was only married a short time and left my husband physically and mentally over a year ago!! He was just too DRUNK to notice that I was not there only in body. Since he was so sick I hesitated to leave him until he was well enough to get back on his feet.
But it is what it is and I am actually happy.

Rags's picture

Well ........ I think you are well on your way to a good place in the demise of your marriage. I can't find anywhere in the official divorce manual that says the 2-4yr grief cycle begins on the day the divorce is final. Wink

I too had a head start on dealing with the demise of my first marriage. We were married only 2.5yrs total and she moved out at 25months. She had been physically withdrawn for most of our marriage and emotionally withdrawn begining about 6mos after hte wedding.

Good for you for taking care of yourself.

Enjoy being the Stuk you like being. I know that was the greatest thing about my divorce. I got to rediscover the Rags I actually like.

Best regards,

Success is rarely final. Failure is rarely fatal. It is character, courage and consistency of effort that count. Vince Lombardi (with some minor Rags modifications) To each according to their performance, screw Karl Marx. (Rags)

DISbelief's picture

Welcome back. Glad to hear that the soon to be ex is getting help(hopefully). I wish you luck in your new relatioship. You are a brave girl!

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ Wink

stuknaz's picture

Yeah thanks DISbelief I think I'm gonna need it! This crazy BM has already said that she doesn't want the funky azz girlfriend in the kids lives!! She hasn't even met me!
Here we go!!

stuknaz's picture

Thanks Katrinkie..I have already lost thirty pounds since I dropped my hubby! I'm looking and feeling good now that I have made the move to let him go.

stuknaz's picture

LOL!! I missed you guys!!

stuknaz's picture

One more thing i went from a size 14 to a size 10 and I'm still dropping the weight! I'm telling you once I unloaded those bottles of booze the weight just fell off.

Shannon61's picture

What a riot. Whew. I needed a good laugh.

Stuk, I've never met you (I'm new here - married nearly two years, with 26 year-old SD living at home no bio kids), but I wish you the very best of luck. Your post reminded me of an incident about a gorgeous cop that I met one week AFTER I got married. I was waiting for my husband to pick me up and he walked up flashing a dimpled grin. I almost collasped. I wanted to punch or slap him so he'd take me to jail.

Please keep us posted.

stuknaz's picture

PM me and I will send you a picture. he lives in Philly so i know it isnt teh same man! LAWDHAVEMERCY!

Shannon61's picture

Stuk . .I'll take your word for it. I'm still drooling over the cop I met! Certainly was one of the most gorgeous creatures walking the earth.

misfit's picture

Welcome back!! I can't wait to hear the stories about your new life. Glad to hear you're moving on and feeling good Smile