You are here

Need advice ASAP! What does this mean???Please

frustratedSM96's picture

DH sent a email to BM last week Reminding her that we have stepkid during spring break per the Custody Agreement. BM just now responded saying The governor canceled spring break in the kids are going to be learning remotely. So does that mean BM is telling DH he will NOT be getting step kid as spring break was cancelled???? I’m PRAYING it does as the thought of having that monster for a week made me sick. Now if that is what she is getting at next problem both step brat and DH will have a fit. What can I say to DH to make him think there is nothing he can do?? BM forwarded the email to me also and DH has not seen it yet as he’s outside BUT he will so I need to get my plan of action now

SteppedOut's picture

First off, is your husband going to be there 100% of the time to care for him? Or is he expecting you to do some of the care? 

Also, we are in a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. For the safety and health of his child, he should rwmain at bm's. Tell your husband not to be so selfish putting his wants over ss health. 

justmakingthebest's picture

Are you trying to not see your stepkid? 

I sent my kids to their dad's for an extra week so they could have more time together since he is working from home right now and I am not. 

School is online, I don't see any reason for kids to not go to the visit the other parent more often then normal if their schedule will allow it. 

Rags's picture

Quarantined is quarantined.  Spring break or not.   The CP  cares for the Skid.  That is what the CO is payed to do by CS.