You are here

Mother of the year goes to….

rosie33's picture

So this is her week with the boys and he gets them on the Wednesday of her week (we are getting this changed, its stupid). On Tuesday, she texted him and said that the youngest was sick and wasn't going to school. Yesterday at 4 (conveniently when he gets off work) she said he needed to get his meds from the pharmacy. Well he told her 1) he didn't have his wallet on him 2) the agreement has always been since he pays for the insurance then she pays for the co-pays and prescriptions. ( They dont have CS yet - shes waiting until shes off unemployment in March to file because if she filed now she wouldn't get shit) She REALLY texted him back and said, oh well then I guess he won't get it because Im not paying for his meds! SERIOUSLY! First off, she doesn't work and he was sick on Tuesday and he stayed with you yet you couldn't manage to find time to get off your ass and get his meds between Tuesday and Wednesday at 4! Awesome mother you are! And really told her 9 year old that his dad won't pay for his medicine!!!! He did go get it, it was literally $4 and he had to get it from his brother on his way out there because he honestly didn't have his wallet. So she will be pissed today when we tell her she has to come to our house to get the meds because we can't put them in his bookbag and have him take them to school. She'll spend $4 in gas doing so }:) However, I guarantee she says he needs to bring them to soccer practice tonight but he isn't going. We will be watching my oldest play in his high school game.

omgsaveme's picture

She needs to be slapped and you need to make sure you note that. Ask the court to give you a credit in child support since you pay for both insurance and co pays, what a loser and if she is badmouthing your DH to their son, that is parental alienation and she CAN get her child taken away from her if she keeps that up.

rosie33's picture

We are going to court for custody mods next week and she has multiple texts to her oldest son (12) calling his dad an asshole. She pays for co-pays and meds, we pay for insurance but either way, yes, we document and save everything!!!

omgsaveme's picture

Right, she was paying for meds but she didn't pay it for that time. If she got away with it that time, she'll more than likely do it again. Women like that drive me crazy, it's all a big game to them. Hopefully goes well for you in court.

rosie33's picture

Yes, she is a complete control freak! If she feels like he's controlling the situation she freaks out!! So she will not be happy when we tell her to come get the meds at our house, most likely she won't come get them. That's how much of an asshole she is, she knows when it comes to the boys he will fold every time if that means his son getting his meds.