You are here

Look I'm an elephant! No you are an idiot!

Timetogiveup's picture

I picked Stink (SS16) up and after we were home for a while my puppy comes running in frantically looking for me, wipes out around the corner and runs under my desk (puppy is 8 months and 102 pounds), the old guy is old back alert barking. I thought the common ground landscapers were out back. I go out….the old guy is backed into a corner by Stink. Stink is hunched over, doing a very odd walk, has his arms up by his nose, swaying them around and while making some really weird noises. Apparently, he was scaring the dogs to death. I asked WTF are you doing? He turns and grins and in the “cute” tone of voice said “Look I’m an elephant!” and continued to carrying on, grinning and looking me straight in the eye. He kept on saying “LOOK I’m an elephant!” I finally said “No, you are an F’ing idiot!” and walked away!!!

Does that count as disengagement?

ThatGirl's picture

I'd have wanted to pummel him!!! I can't stand when SS tortures the dog and makes him bark.

ThatGirl's picture

I think it's time to start recording these things so your SO can see it for himself. The boy is definitely f'ing with you.

caregiver1127's picture

Timetogiveup - I am sorry you are going through this but your SS is hysterical - I seriously would take a hose and spray him and say OK Elephant just wanted to give you your bath now stay outside until you dry off and go back inside - lock the door until your man came home. He was given a diagnosis and now is running with it -

Also suggest to him that he should be a rock or statue in the yard and ask him if he can stay still for 2 hours - and then pull out a watch and say ready set go and go back in the house and lock the door until hubby comes home!!

I would have such fun with this but I am evil like that }:) }:)

Timetogiveup's picture

He took the dog’s Halloween costume which included a pink tutu and princess crown.

NO ONE has been able to get this kid on video…he is so aware of camera….yet frigging unaware of the world. No one gets this. He use to go over a friend’s house to play, he would break away to go do his waving thing in the back yard, she would be in the house trying to capture it and he would stop and glare at her. Same thing when my neighbor tries when he is out front. He knows I am the Kodak Princess…..he is really aware of my moves.

I know this kid is playing me, he plays EVERYONE….has done it for years. I know is he running with this Asperger thing…acting like a total looney. The therapist deals with some badass kids, wards of the state, kisds with long criminal records but she considers Stink her most “difficult” kid. Because he gives her lip service and plays her. She finds him frustrating to deal with.

I’m just soooo done with this kid, for years we have lived with the rule “don’t piss the kid off”….F that…that’s over with too. I always wondered why no one should piss the brat off…what’s the worse that will happen….he’ll get pissed off? SO F’ING WHAT!!!!

instantfamily's picture

Seriously, camera in the trees or on the roof for this idiot. You can definitely rig something. Or some kind of "nanny cam" you can set up. You have GOT to get this kid on video. Go to your local 'spy shop'- my aunt did because my cousin's ex-husband is verbally and physically abusive when she picks up the kids- totally worked to pick up the evidence!

On another note, SD5 tried to hit my dog the other night in one of her tantrums. She is no longer allowed to touch my baby. That dog's been around longer than SD has and is a LOT nicer to me! No way I'd tolerate that crap. Only thing that saved her was FDH caught her before she made contact and I didn't see it. I don't know what I'd have done!

GoodbyeNormaJean's picture

It's too bad you can't capture and post it on youtube. It would be so hilarious.

I'd spank my stepson for teasing my dog. In fact, I'd spank him for thinking of teasing my dog.

Timetogiveup's picture

I don't even want to know what Stink does to my puppy, the few times he was be left alone with the dog. Puppy backs up from and gives the kid the "evil eye" all the time....I would like to think is because of the stink and not something Stink did to the puppy. I will have to hurt him.....really bad if he did anything to my baby. I like my dogs more than Stink.

jojo68's picture

lol....I would love to get the unbelieveable BS that goes on at our homes on Youtube...who knows we might all get our own show....we should call it "*#$& my stepkids says" or maybe "Desperate Stepmoms"

Timetogiveup's picture

If we tape this bullshit for are Desperate Stepmom show the BM's of the world would be perplexed at our response to such "cute" behaviors!

tofurkey's picture

LOL you are my hero! It's funny how annoying and uncute some of these behaviors are that everyone else just swoons over. Really? Last time we saw DH's daugther out at MIL's eating, she was pretending that she was whining like a baby and used that freakish little baby voice to her father and was rubbing on his shoulder going "Waaa waaaaa I'm a babbbyy. Dadddyyyy cann you feeeeddd meee? "

BARF BARF BARF BARF. Of course, the in laws thought it was just ADORABLE. These ppl are nuts!