You are here

THE KID BRINGS DISEASE INTO MY CLEAN HOUSE

Executivestepmother's picture

So SD6 is always fucking sick... normal right? Except now it's not only a sore throat, some dirt skin stains and a horrifying attitude... Today her ONE wart turned into a whole bunch of them and two feet FULL of fungus!!! It's so Horribly nasty!!! And IF I really work at taking care of this BS for two straight days when she comes back it will be worse anyways!

After she leaves I lysol everything and wash her stuff in SUPER hot water and bleach, but this is horrible! So now, she has to wear socks and booties all weekend or I'm going to have a cow.

HOW the hell is it my beautiful home, that I worked so hard to purchase, and maintain is in quarantine for two days because BM is too focused on banging the next poor guy who she can score child support from to take care of the brats she already has! COME ON! Wash your kid, and teach her HOW TO WASH HER HANDS!!! I HATE BM with a passion... she is the laziest, slut I have ever encountered.

What blows my mind too is... she is a woman, with one little girl, don't you think you would want to make her look nice, teach her to behave nicely, and keep her clean??? I HATE that people think SD is mine, because MINE, would never act like this or look like a dirty unmade bed!

Elliedeee56's picture

I agree. She's a little 6 yr. old girl. She needs someone to teach her and show her how to dress, do her hair, nails etc. Her BM isn't doing it. Thank goodness she has you to teach her how to care for herself.

Ya know I agree neglect! This straight up horrifying! But the attorney basically said that bm could be a 3 dollar street corner hooker and she will still get more rights and time that you.

We are the only people who clip her nails, we scrub the dirt off her neck, give her hair cuts, make her rest when she is sick and make her eat other things besides McDonalds!

snowdrop's picture

ooh I googled it. So like a dirt stain on her skin? Is it possible that she has something systemic going on that is causing/ contributing to these problems? I came across this article: http://www.americandiabetes.com/living-diabetes/diabetes-health-articles...

apparently diabetes can cause the warts, fungus and skin that appears stained.... of course a diet of mcdonalds won't leave someone in the best health either..

Dirt stain is from her not washing behind her ears or under her hair on her neck. The kid sweats all the time, I googled how to get it off. It comes off with microfiber clothes.

The warts are multiplying instead of getting better and when you wear dirty socks all the time that CaNT help! The athletes foot is really very nasty and I know these socks and hand me down boots are not helping.

She comes over in her older brothers poop stained underwear, greasy hair and swamp breath.

I'm not a genius but somehow we manage to brush our teeth twice a day (the swamp smell never happens at our house), take a bath, treat our warts, treat out athletes foot, bush our hair, and do our chores. She makes comments about how we are always cleaning and asked Santa for a vaccume for chiristmas so she could clean her moms house so it looked nice like our house.

Last thing... She wanted to go get a pedicure with my friends (we go every 4 weeks and they occasionally bring their daughters), I told her next time, well this is next time and she can't go because she has athletes foot. She was devistated! So next time. I'm teaching her how to take care of her athletes foot, sending her home with the stuff she needs and if she works on it whole she is gone we can go next time.

Onefootout's picture

What's disturbing is what did the DH's ever see in these dirty nasty women? Oh, wait, never mind, I answered my own question. Same thing my SO saw in BM when he knocked her up at 19.

The wart thing, my SO has what looks like warts all over his elbows and just his elbows. They are multiple flesh colored bumps. He was in Iraq and later Afganistan. Don't know if that had anything to do with it. So do you put the duct tape right over the warts? Every night?

Husband was "seeing," bm for 3 weeks. She claimed after her first kid she couldn't have any more children.

SLUT!