You are here

Condom ads inspired by Step-kids, BMs and blended family things that suck

Executivestepmother's picture

If you could inspire a condom ad for your partner that hopefully would have conviced them to USE it.... What would it have said???

-"Prince charming is coming don't Make him be a step-dad to someone else's kid"
-"Do you really want to see yor ex girlfriend every other weekend?"
- "don't use a condom and mix your precious DNA with someone you can never get rid of."
- "do you really want to be the only bastard family in the 2nd grade?"
-"baby mama wants more money for her nails can you work more overtime?"

-"respect your future family, wear a rubber!"

Rags's picture

Like!

Anon2009's picture

Your ex will find other men to be with. If you don't want another man to be dad to your kids use a condom.

Rags's picture

If you don't want to pay womb rental fees for the next 20 years give or take - Wrap it before you tap it!

If you don't want to have to answer the eternally embarrassing question "You spawned with that worthless piece of shit?" Tell him "No glove, no love."

If he/she is not THE one ...... keep your pecker in your pants or your labia in your leotard and if you can't manage that ....... make sure the cox are wearing sox.

If you don't want to pay child support for little Sancho put on a pecker poncho.

Don't wanna pay for a brat, put on a Jimmy hat.

If you don't want him to be the daddy have him put on a baby baggie.

If you don't wanna baby or the clap, make sure you/he use(s) a cap.

Child support never ends quicker, slap on a slicker.

Avoid the baby boat, put on a rain coat.

Don't want him/her polluting your gene pool? Then cover the tool.

Wrap it for a $buck before you fuck, or that fuck could cost you $241,080 bucks. Not counting college. (USDA Estimate)

If you gonna bang her cover your wanger. Or you could pay for it for the rest of your life.

Wanna be a pappy? No, then wrap Mr. Happy.

If you don't wanna spawn protect your lawn, have him wrap his prawn.

Only a fool does not wrap the tool.

If your gonna shag it, make sure you bag it. It could prevent a whole lot of heart ache for both of you.

Protect your muff, bag his stuff.

Every time you find a person you want to have sex with, remember, using a condom could put $241,080 in your own bank account over the next 18 years. If you don't use a condom, it may be her/his account that you deposit that $241,080 in to.

Not the one to father your son? Give him a papa stopper.

Make your deposit in the condom and not to a child support account for the next 18+ years.

Not the right guy to be your baby daddy? Make him use a baby baggie.

Don't wanna be a pop, put on a cock sock.

Don't wanna be a mommy, have him wrap his Tommy.

If you don't wanna grow his goody you better wear a Hoo Ha Hoodie. (Female condom)

Don't want a rug rat? Put on a snug hat.

If you have no desire to learn how to use a diaper genie, you had better wrap your/his weenie.

If he is not the one to be your man, make sure to damn the clam. (Female condom)

Womb rental fees. They can take 18+ years to pay off. Think about it. Use a condom.

Prostitution on the installment plan. Avoid it by using a condom.

If there is any question that she may not be your wife for life, use a condom. Save your forever wife and yourself the heart ache.

If he is not your life time man, use a condom and have your children with the right guy.

Choose the father/mother of your children. Use a condom until you do.

etc, etc, etc.......

Rags's picture

Lol! Biggrin

wth was I thinking's picture

Wrap it in latex or she's gonna get your paychecks.

Not mine, I read that somewhere a while back and liked it.

Rags's picture

Like! Biggrin

wth was I thinking's picture

Or;

If she is a soul sucking control freak horrible excuse of a human being, please don't think having kids with her is a good idea. Wear a fucking condom you dumbass.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

"She's already slept with 29 men in 7 years, will cheat on you constantly, and is looking for a baby daddy for her bastard."

thebrokenrecordmachine's picture

Would you like to hear- "I need more money for the kids?"--for the next 21 Years.
We thought you wouldn't. Condoms, for what matters most...your future!

Place a safe bet, Wear protection or you will go into Debt!

hereiam's picture

"Condom Now = Freedom Later."

In my husband's case, he actually wanted the children so the pregnancies were deliberate. So, I would tell those men, "Wear A Condom, Adopt A Pet."