You are here

Just a quick vent - freaking idiot

Sparklelady's picture

BM: We'd like to book our holidays from August 1 until August 20 this year, will that work for you? I know that you will give up one week of your time with SS - what days do you want in exchange?

Me: That's fine, we will take your days of June 30/July 1 to give us the full week up to July 5th. We'll take another 5 days later in the month as well.

BM: Great! Oh, and we booked a camping trip on July 3 so can we pick up SS two days before your vacation week ends on July 3 so that we don't have to drive in long weekend traffic? We don't want to drive in traffic!

*Crickets.*

No, you dumb POS. That why we JUST booked that time for OUR vacation. So we could vacation. Dumb f@ck.

ncgal1980's picture

Oh, but that's only inconveniencing YOU, not BM, and that's okay. Haven't you figured that out yet? }:)

bluehighlighter's picture

THIS

Orange County Ca's picture

Don't agree to the deal if its not fair. "Book the August trip some other time then and we'll leave July as its scheduled".

Sparklelady's picture

Oh, I told her no. She can pick him up at the end of our vacation. I don't play those games with her. I just am still surprised (silly me!) that she's so painfully dumb. ALL. THE. TIME.

SMof2Girls's picture

LOL .. at least your BM sort of asks .. our BM just makes plans and then tries to force DH into agreeing with whatever she wants.

Queencow's picture

Summer was SUCH a Flipping nightmare for us - litteral DAYS before would BM and DH still nbe "negotiating" (You know the kind of negotiating with a HC BM) - It used to piss me off so much.
Life has been way easier now that there is specified access - actualy DAYS written into the co - no more "negotiating"

usedup1's picture

Suggest things to do while sitting in traffic!!

Like...
turn on a good talk radio station?

Say.. "I like to manicure my nails while in traffic?

Or.. " I know of a great music station you may like"?

"Meditation while sitting in traffic always works for me "!!!

And say... Theres wonderful benefits to sitting in traffic!

"Im so sorry that WEEEE wont be available 2 days early"!

I hope my suggestions help your experience while sitting in traffic"?

Have a wonderful time!!!!
.hahahahaha