You are here

I'm stinking irate

newsmom's picture

Up until this point I have never once been tempted to go direct with BM on any issues. She is crazy, not over my husband AT ALL, rude, and on the dumb side to be frank. DH shares correspondence with me (they only talk via txt or email; he refuses calls, unless an emergency, and speaking in person because the woman can't handle it) and the really ridiculous messages we normally respond together on. I love our system, I love that he understands that it is his responsibility to deal with her, but I also love that he respects my opinion enough to share and discuss things with me. ANYWAY, I am normally the one telling him to be cool, take a minute, don't respond in haste no matter what she says because she really tries to lure him into fights with her, but I'm so gd furious I could spit. Maybe it's my hormones, I am 7.5 months along...which by the way she sent him a txt out of the blue awhile back saying she "wouldn't be surprised if the baby isn't even his" and I didn't flip out. I actually just laughed because I know she's really jealous and sad. But this morning they had some back and forth, mostly him telling her to stop texting me for no reason and that he'd appreciate her not referring to her house as their only home, since they have two homes. He used to ignore most of the stuff she says but the "baby isn't yours" crap brought that to a stop, he actually calls her out on things now, otherwise she just goes on and on. She says that if I didn't want to deal with her I shouldn't have slept with a married man (oh my, they were seperated, she had a boyfriend, and we've been going over this for 2 years but she acts like she's living in some alternate reality!) he says no, she doesn't have to deal with you so stop. She accuses him of lying to the kids, SD7, SS5, and SD3, specifically about how we met. No, never. We don't lie to them about anything, in fact, I've had to stop conversations with SD7 because she knows I won't lie to her, ie birds and the bees. I don't think it's my place but I'm not going to lie. DH doesn't lie to them either. DH continues to reply to her saying "stay on topic, stop filling emails with irrelevant crap"...but she goes on Bla bla the normal crazy stuff she says that isn't worth my time to type and then this random ass bit "Everyone that sees u says how stupid u look...and i say...i don't want to hear it" WTF?!!! Maybe coming from someone else in different circumstances this wouldn't be such a biggie but she is a pathetic biotch with dangerously low self esteem and this is the kind of jr high bs she throws at him when she just wants to hurt him. DH is a strong confident man and he doesn't need me to fight any battles for him but who the hell says stuff like that? Because I KNOW it's not true. Great scott, she is a big 'ol mess and my DH is handsome, fit and smart and comes off as such. Damn, I'll say it he's hot. And she knows it! I guess I'm just disgusted at the fact that someone, especially her, had the gaul to try to insult my husband. I mean she is a mess!

Whew! Vent over. I don't fully know if what I typed maked sense, SO MAD.I really can't stand that stupid woman.

Newstep's picture

Good Lord do we have the same BM!!! She does this crap all the time and SO only responds to texts. If they have to talk he hangs up when she starts getting crazy }:) It pisses her off so bad!! She always throws me into it also. Saying "Everything has to be Newsteps way" or calling me names. We just laugh because it shows her true self. Jealous, sad, miserable, pathetic self that is Blum 3

She also goes from sappy apologetic BS texts begging him to go talk to her in person, to crazy insulting telling him he is a terrible father. I guess it just depends on which way the wind is blowing that day Smile