You are here

i am SO SORRY

startingover2010's picture

i have been very busy dealing with school and with other issues at home. bd3 just had eye surgery last monday, and sd11 has been a real horror. i havent been online too much.

so, last night sd11 had her friend over. both girls were online, which is against the rules now since this said 'friend' had gotten a virus on my computer last time she slept over. and she did it again last night. i gave the girls hell because i lost a report i had been working on for school since i had to redo my whole windows. the friend came to me before she left and told me that while they were online, sd11 found this site and since i never log off they were basically in control and sd11 thought it would be 'fun' to read about what i say about her on here.

according to her friend, sd11 was pissed about my blogs. rightfully so, as i know my blogs about her are not nice, but the way i feel is, i am venting and not saying it to her so whatever. anyways, sd11 decided to answer a blog as me to make me look bad.

after reading what she put, i am so sorry to gianna and everyone else who got offended. i am NOT racist. i wasnt raised to be either. sd11 thinks i am because i hate her mom, who happens to be mexican. that is NOT why i hate bm. but sd11 likes to think thats why.

thank you to the poster who defended me--i forget who it was. and to the poster who said she doesnt think i was hacked, that because of my frustrations this does sound like me--it wasnt. yes i am very angry about my situation, but i do realize that this is a site to vent and if i dont like what other people blog i dont have to read it. and the same goes to everypne about mine.

please beleive me and forgive me, i really am sorry and now know to log off of everything. sd11 has been theiving from me (money, makeup, hair clips, shoes) so this is another thing to add to her therapy discussion tomorrow morning. i am going to opt for her to have some sort of bootcamp/rap house/inpaitient care cause i cant take much more.

again i am sorry. i will change my password and put a password on windows so she cant sneak on the computer at all.

GiGi222's picture

Its cool. It didn't bother me too much because we all have bad days. I hope things get better for you and your family (and a password on the PC will be a good idea Wink )

GiGi222's picture

I thought so too. It sounded like something that someone who is really fustrated would write. And it was also mentioning stuff that an 11 year old kid might not understanding (stretching money, being on a budget). But, like I said, everyone has bad days and good ones. I can't let someone I don't know get to me Smile

Lilly's picture

Are you concerned that she will continue reading the blogs? and how it will effect your relationship with her? What about DH is aware that you go to this site? That would be a concern for me. Kids can get access to go online almost anywhere, including the library.

We all vent here but we all know where we are coming from, what do you think your SD thinks about this?
Do you think she will tell BM and BM will come to this site?

Just wondering because that is a concern of mine

beleive what you will.

when sd was 9 she came up with this plan all by herself:

she told the school i beat her and leave bruises because she thought they would send me to jail and let her live with her mother. the case was dropped due to her story changing and she had no marks. soon after she said she would tell the school her dad was doing things to her and see if that plan works.

my point is, a 9yr old came up with that kind of conspiracy. so, yes, at 11, she can, and did, most certainly come up with stuff about budgets and stretching money.

well i apologized and thats all i can do.

Lilly's picture

I dont think you have to explain yourself, you apologized for what your SD did. And yes and 11 year old can tell these stories, not every child has a fairy tale childhood, and they notice all the caos , stress and allthe unfair things around them in this world. They can make this stuff up. Racism , sex , drugs, abuse is something most kids are familiar with at 11

If some choose not to believe you that is their problem and can choose not to read your posts again

no i didnt i went with another subject that my teacher approved. she approved the stepparent subject but then told me last class that i needed to choose something from her list.

Lilly's picture

Its up to you to accept her apology or not, if you choose not to then fine.
I would not put it past an 11 year old to do that. I also think that we have enought problems up our ass, that we dont need to jump on each especially if she apologized.

thank you all for the support. dorothy i am not covering anything up. im sorry if you dont beleive me.