You are here

Help venting

nobios3steps's picture

Why cant I post anything why can't I post anything

nobios3steps's picture

Had to post here

Speaking in general I have a SD that is directly from Satan, created by a BM who cares nothing for her kids other than to bad mouth and trash the person who actually takes care of HER children when I didnt have to.

BM of the year, always wants to focus on all I am doing wrong, and this go straight to the SD who was so bad this weekend that I actually felt like leaving and never looking back. I love my husband but there is only so much one person can take.

The weekend started off with my SD getting in trouble, so who has to suffer for it, yeah that's right.... ME, why well because I'm Step Mom and that sounds like a good reason, cause I am married to the man that didnt marry your mom.....

I have never in my life felt the emotions that I have felt this past weekend. The SD decided to embark on her reign of terror on the SM. Lets follow her where ever she goes and stand and stare at her and ask her 5000 questions, and annoy the crap out of her. When she is cleaning and sweeping, while I sit on my rear, lets move to every spot she is at, and stare at her over and over and do nothing in the house like she never does.

Oh lord, I should be ok if I am ever kidnapped and tortured, because I have good training.

I truly believe she does this so she will have something to talk to her mom about and her mom can have some more hate to go around. Maybe BM of the year can remember if her mind wasnt so confused with "meds" of the time when she was having such a hard time out of one of "her" daughters that she called me all the time to come and get "her" kids to give "herself" a break. Now she has all the breaks in the world since she only gets "her" kids about 6 days a month.

And my husbands tells me my SD loves me that's why she does the things she does is to get my attention. Well sounds like a bad plan to me... ugggggghhhh :?

nobios3steps's picture

She refuses to do anything at the house, she has chores, she doesnt do them, it doesnt bother her not to have things, she just will terrorize me, no one else. I actually leave the room to get away from her or go outside.

nobios3steps's picture

it kills me, she runs and tells her mom everything that goes on like a play book and without mom even thinking "oh this is my daughter and she is telling me all this "not the way it happened" because she got in trouble. that she goes with it. The apple does not fall far from this tree.

The SD has actually got my husband and her mom into it several times with lying about things.

Ninji's picture

LOL, I tell SD to "Google" it all the time. Now when she asks me something silly like how many people live in Hawaii, I'll just give her a look and she says I know I know Google it. Smile

EvilAngel's picture

"Google It!" one of my favorite responses. Or "You do know how to use the internet, right?"

nobios3steps's picture

She wont do anything no cleaning or anything her room has to be cleared out every few weeks, because she will walk over stuff, it doesnt matter. Nothing matters to her other mom, and making me feel like the odd one in the family.

She will ask the same question over and over about why she lost this and why she lost that, and well what do you want me to do, as in a chore, she asks that over and over again even after she has been told.

nobios3steps's picture

Sorry should have said nothing matters to her other than mom. She can't live with her mom but she wants to make everyones life horrible because mom lost custody of her and doesnt call her but a few days a month, mom doesnt even spend time with them when they are with her.

Mom is so mad that she lost the kids that she conveys that to the kids who take it out on dad and me mostly

nobios3steps's picture

Thank you I will try some of this, I am not a confrontational person, so I just want to escape, I think she sees this as I will go away and I have won and gotten my way.

I have no cares at what goes on at moms, she never is there even when the kids are on their visitation.

nobios3steps's picture

Thank you all so much, I was feeling so down this morning and even thru this afternoon, I really dread going home most days

nobios3steps's picture

She is almost 13, I do believe that in this case BM has told her to do all kinds of things to upset me. I have actually heard her say well you don't have to do anything at your dad's that you don't want to do, they can clean your room, and clean up after you I pay child support. Like she is paying us to be a maid and not to teach responsibility. She is making the SD worse and worse

nobios3steps's picture

He was at work, no I usually tell her what's on my mind. Clean your room, you haven't been doing your chores. She gets an awful mean streak and will just stand and look at me, sort of like to try to intimidate me or something. They have seen and heard her mom talk about beating people up, getting on the school bus and telling kids off. So a chip off the ole block there.

She is just mean, all I can say, she tells lies and has told them on me since we were married to try to split us up. Even my other SD told her she was acting really bad. She told her to "shut up"

I do think she has some type of disorder.

SweetMom's picture

You know it's funny how we don't know eachother and live different parts of the world and have the exact same problems

nobios3steps's picture

Thankful we are not alone in this, and I can vent. I dont know what I would do :sick:

This week from all the stress over the weekend has gotten me sick, Im ready for a weekend without them for sure. Thankfully only one more week.