You are here

Having peace is priceless!

malantlep's picture

As of 2 weeks ago, wife moved out. She found a place and already had most all her stuff packed and she spent the entire weekend moving her stuff.

it feels weird having the house so quiet. Been several years since I've had that. Feels overwhelming with all the repairs I have to make on my house to get ready to sell, but working room by room till it's done. Went to a Dr appt today and my blood pressure was best he's seen in a few years he said. Hard to believe that it affected my blood pressure that much!

Now to get papers filed and move forward. We seem to get along better now that she isn't living at my house. I think we both were stressing and unhappy with the situation. This was best for us both. At least we are on speaking terms and it ended before there was hatred for each other. 
Thank you to everyone that has commented. Every comment was taken to heart and was much appreciated!

StepUltimate's picture

Not surprised your blood pressure is down. Keep taking the next steps and never look back. 

Welcome to the rest of your life! Biggrin

Rags's picture

thing.

On the health side, stress is a killer.

Equity partners who make a life together can overcome any number of challenges.  When one or both are not all in, a do-over for self preservation avoids the slow death by a thousand cuts of toxic partner stress.

The same applies for a toxic work environment, toxic kids, toxic extended family, toxic ILs, etc.....