You are here

happy kids

leftfield's picture

i know a handful of boys between ages of 4-7 - all are from divorced homes. But all of them seem sooooooo happy. These kids are always laughing, playing, having a great time. They seem so innocent and it's wonderful! I don't remember being soooo happy and full of laughter when I was a kid, like many of these kids are.

Do happy kids generally turn into happy teens? at what age do things begin to change for the worse?

Some of these kids have parent(s) who are not setting healthy examples for them at all, but it doesn't seem to have any affect on them whatsoever. I just wonder why some kids are so happy, and others are not. I wonder if love and emotional support are the best things for kids over anything else? Because it seems like the kids who are disciplined the most or have very involved parents are the least happiest.

mamamomo's picture

I think my SS5 was much happier when his BM drug him around from house to house and dumped him off on anyone and everyone and let him do whatever he wanted. Now that he lives with us and has a stable home with parents that discipline him he is miserable