You are here

ew- a condom!

MadeMyBed's picture

So BM is clearing out her old house, tells DH that she has some clothes for SSs. DH goes to get it- its a bunch of crap of course but there's a condom in the side pocket! Nice and classy as always!

I told him to send her an email to be more careful about sending condoms in childrens' bags }:)

MadeMyBed's picture

Ha- I just emailed DH to find out if it was used! Well, this bag was from a house that BM has been renting out for the past 2 years so it was basically sitting in the garage for all that time. I bet its hers! ewwwwwwwwwwww!

ThatGirl's picture

*whew*

I was picturing our BM's pig sty of a house, with mountains of laundry mixed in with garbage, dishes, and dog mess, and SD16 with some loser in the middle of it all casually tossing a used condom over her right shoulder.

MadeMyBed's picture

*UPDATE*
So DH sent BM a short email basically saying something along the lines of "I found a condom in the side pocket of the bag of clothes you gave me for the kids. Next time could you be a little more careful on what you pack for kids?"

Classy BM responds (Im paraphrasing) " Such a big man, cant even focus on the positives I do for you, always focusing on the negative as usual"

UM, hello? Wow, you gave us a (small) bag of winter clothes for the kids you have been hanging on to for 2+ years and we're supposed to jump for joy!? DH's CS PAYS FOR CLOTHES! You're giving us back what we "gave" to you! Also, since its been over 2 years, most of the stuff doesnt fit! I managed to salvage a sweater, hat, and scarf! All right! And thanks for the stained Cancun T-shirts!

Stay classy, Bm, stay classy