You are here

Dumb BM does herself in

MadeMyBed's picture

While we're waiting for BM to be served with her latest contempt filing I thought it would be funny to mention times where she has opened he rmouth and got herself in trouble with court.

Last time we were in court, she has responded to our complaint with a long, crazy, rambling letter (her m.o.) to the court. In the letter she described how all this litgation was affecting SSs. Well, when we finally got to court, Judge ripped her a new one, basically yelling at her like "Why would the kids be "depressed" over this? They shouldnt even know about it!" Dummy.

And this go round, she is taking child decuction in direct violation of the divorce decree. DH and his attorney gave her several oppertunities to amend it. She refused and, in a long, crazy, rambling letter 1.) admitting to taking the deductions for the past 2 years 2.) stated she felt she "deserved" them 3.) stated she would not amend her tax returns 4.) the kids were depressed over it.

Thanks, BM! You make court sooooo much easier for us! Hope you like paying our attorney's fees!

skylarksms's picture

Hahahaha! LOVE it!!

Our BM tried to get the judge to overlook her "willful interference with court ordered visitation" because "SM was the one who kept the notes! It is not even H's handwriting! SM is the one who kept track. It even says H's name right here. If he would have kept track it would say 'I' instead!"

Yeah, the judge was NOT impressed!!

I wished I could have recorded all the court proceedings especially the ones that involved BM getting chewed out by the judges!

Rags's picture

We just unpacked that box. My wife was unpacking a couple of boxes we brought home from my parents house over Christmas. We had some stuff stored at their house when we moved to the Mid Atlantic region for 5yrs.

She opened a box and says "I found our wedding video but what are these cassette tapes?"

They were our copy of the official court recordings from the first Custody/Visitation/Support hearing. There is some classic SpermIdiot and SpermGrandMa material on the tapes and a 20min rant by the judge ripping the SpermIdiot for "coming to court with that crap on your head and face and wearing a pimp suit" in response to BioDad having several dozen tufts of hair on his head that were banded and looked like golf balls, a scruffy goatee and slacks that were baggy at the thighs and tight on the calves and ankles, black and white wing tip shoes and a jacket with shoulder pads that looked like they were stolen from an NFL locker room. He looked like an idiot and the judge told him so.

He also chewed SpermGrandMa out for filing the case in BioDad’s name. All of the filing paperwork was signed in BioDad’s name but in SpermGrandMa’s hand writing.

Classic listening for those nights when you have nothing more interesting to do.

You gotta love recorded proof of the true idiocy and stupidity of the blended family opposition.

Ha! Biggrin

ubrngoutdbitchnme's picture

BM took my FH and I to court trying to get a restraining order on us. It was classic seeing her in action. FH predicted that she was going to use that court date to talk about skids. Sure enough she did!

It was classic seeing her in action. FH showed up with a lawyer. BM didn't. Lawyer had judged get BM sworn in. She acted as if she had no idea what hand to place on the bible. Didn't stop her from lying though...BM started out with how she is saving up money to buy kids a house. Uhm, we were there because she wanted a restraining order against us even though FH had/has full custody of skids and BM only one hour a week of supervised visits. Judge caught on and BM didn't get what she wanted.

BMs hands were flying all over the place. She was sitting down on the chair with her legs crossed like if she was getting ready to eat some popcorn and watch a movie. Oh and she tried telling the judge that my FH was abusive and he was the cause of the scar on her chin. BM got that scar when she was a little girl.

She's supposedly going back to court to modify the court order that she has never followed. Now that's a joke!

Jsmom's picture

DH just went to mediation with BM. A case she initiated. She was so sure she was entitled to CS despite what DH and his lawyers told her and her lawyers. Well the mediator explained that she wasn't getting anything and may possibly owe DH. They started going over all the things she had done that were in violation of the CO. She had excuses for everything, but the mediator kept saying move on. Next. DH said it was great to watch her go down in flames. She wanted to take it to the judge, but the mediator pointed out that she may have to pay him and after it was apparent all the things she had done to cause SD14 to leave our house, it may not look good. Something was said when DH and his lawyer left the room and she agreed to no CS. We think it was that he was entitled all these years and she would owe him when SD14 turned 18. All the things that she had violated she got them to take out so it didn't matter to us and she walked away with nothing, but about 10K in attorney fees. DH agreed to not go after her for child support in a few years after SD turns 18. He and his lawyer have agreed at that time, they will go after it anyway since she has taken him to court three times and lost everytime.

It is so great, when they get what is coming to them. I can't imagine what she is telling everyone, but we know we won as long as we didn't have to pay her a dime in CS. Stupid woman....she could have saved thousands if she had listened to DH 9 months ago...

purpledaisies's picture

The best one bm pulled was when she took dh to court saying she had pics of us having sex in front of the kids. It was just a hearing for the lawyers and the judge it was a very fast court date and we were not required to be there nor was she. Anyway we are driving down the road and dh gets a call from his lawyer saying he won and how. We knew he would. I mean really who does that in front of kids? Plus how did she get the pics if there were any? So lawyer says that the judge asked for the pics and her lawyer said she needs a recess to get them. The judge again says I want to see the pics and if you don't have them I will dismiss this is case as this was the ONLY reason we are here! Her lawyer says i need a recess to get them. the judge says dismissed! dh's lawyer says I'm drawing up the papers to make sure that she doesn't get the money and other crap she is asking for. Bm wanted dh to pay her mom, dad, aunt, and herself so much money a month along with all maintenance to her car forever. Along with all kinds of other crap that she wanted dh to pay for.

Bm called dh right after he got off with his lawyer and said that she won and she was going to get all his money and purples money and he better start paying up! I couldn't hold it in I started laughing my butt off. Dh said ummm BM I just talked to my lawyer and I won. All you could hear was UMMMMMMMM then click! LMAO

GoodbyeNormaJean's picture

BM2 had a good laugh at our expense by refusing to sign for the documents in the court case when we attempted to have her served. We filed a motion to modify asking for CS, claiming SD on the taxes, and SD8s PFD every year (DH is custodial). She has been horrified of having to go to court about CS because of how she treated DH when they had 50/50 and she had to pay CS.

She wasn't laughing so hard when the judge ruled on the motion despite the fact that she hadn't accepted service.

"On 12/1/10 Mr. NormaJean filed a motion to modify. Ms. BM2 hasn't responded. The court hereby grants Mr. NormaJean's request to modify based on the following info:"

I laughed until I cried.

DH texted her that next day, CO in hand, and told her to be sure and get a copy of the new CO effective as of 1/5/11, because she legally only had 10 days to file for her PFD, which was going to be garnished since she's in CS arrears in excess of 2 months (we got it backdated to the original hearing, in September 2010, when he got sole legal and primary physical custody, and she was granted ONLY visitation).

Elation. I think that's the word we're looking for here.

Rags's picture

My Skid's BioDad refused multiple deliveries of summons to court and even ran from the server on one occasion. After months of failure to accept the request to submit his employment and financial information for a CS modification hearing the DA's office called my wife for his SSN and interviewed her about his employment history. We researched and got his state plumbing license #, gave the DA his employers name and business address and submitted the county wage data including plumbers and recommended to the DA that BioDad be imputed with the income at the mid range for licensed plumbers.

The administrative court invoked an increase in CS of nearly 600% and invoked wage garnishment all without any interface or information from the SpermIdiot.

When he got a paycheck for $20.00 he freaked and got hold of the DA in a hurry to request a review and to submit his information the whole time claiming to never have gotten any information. When we finally got his whiny and worthless ass in court he swore he never refused service or ran from the server. When the server testified to his lies BioDad whined some more. When all was said and done the reduced his new CS level to a 300% increase in CS rather than the 600% they originally raised it to. We protested that the financial information he provided was BULLSHIT and that he was consistently paid cash under the table by his employer. We had a PI report and video showing cash payments but since BioDad has no bank accounts there was no way we could prove the amount he actually earns.

The three additional out-of-wedlock spawn that BioDad added since the first hearing gained the Judge's sympathy and she did not fry the SpermIdiot's ass as much as we were hoping. But, a 300% increase in CS was a pretty good ass kicking for BioDad so all in all we were pleased with it.

Because he ran from the server the judge awarded the CS back to the date of the original 700% CS increase and it took the SpermIdiot more than a year of 500% increased CS to pay the new amount and arrears.

So, we too have enjoyed it when the blended family opposition gets stupid and the judge nails them for it.

Neveramother's picture

LMAOH, the h stands for hard. Oh my gosh that is funny. BM went to court drunk and blew three times the legal limit at her custody hearing. She was asked why her own children fear her and she replied that I didn't want DH to pay child support. A button was pushed two officers showed up at the door and she had to blow. BM went from one addiction to another.
After not having her children for about 8 months she had the nerve to tell the judge that she wasn't receiving child support. It had to be explained to her that that is the children's money and since the children aren't with her she doesn't get it.
These two sound like sister sfrom different mothers, lol. thanks for sharing that story I have needed to laugh today.

Still Standing Strong n Spfld's picture

There have been soooo many times the bm in my situation has mucked up in court! I only pray the Judge remembers them all as well! One time in particular,Bm wanted to claim both SSs for taxes,the yr prior to her being excepted for Disability,if not both then one. judge askes,"did either live w/you during the year?" She replies,"No" Judge, Did you pay child support"? BM,"No".Judge,"well what makes you think you deserve to claim either"? bm,"they are my kids too"!
LOL OHH the list goes on.....