You are here

Courts Probably Won't Give Us SS

JingerVZ's picture

DH saw a lawyer a lawyer last week. It's going to be close on impossible to get SS to move to Europe without Biobitchs consent.
Lawyer has advised it may be an expensive hiding to nothing. Sad
That is the official news.

Unofficially I saw a slimeball lawyer who referred me to some people who don't mind coloring outside the lines. It's not illegal what they propose. May be unethical and underhanded but worth a shot: at least DH has deniability and doesn't know about it. People here have told me the court route is expensive and often brings no joy. Good thing is that there are different ways to catch a skunk Smile and this one possibility can catch the skunk and leave no smell.

Thanks ST folks. Taught me to think outside the box and still pretend to play by the rules. Will let you know how it goes when it goes. Smile

JingerVZ's picture

Nope. Not a the moment. I think he wants to think things over. I am out of the country next week for a visit and I think it gives him time to decide how he wants to handle things. We were advised our court chances are slim if BM doesn't come around and give permission. Doubt she will.

Frustr8d1's picture

Our BM not only signed the permission for us to move to Europe, the deadbeat spent $20 to FedEx the forms overnight! This is the person who claims to have no money to send birthday or Christmas presents. But, she's got plenty of money to pay us to move with SD halfway across the world. This is the same dirtbag who saw SD 2 or 3 times in 7 years and each time promised SD she would pay for her gymnastics but never did.

You're actually lucky you don't have to be the full time custodial. It's a freaking nightmare every single day of my life.

JingerVZ's picture

I wish ours would sign. She is an absolutely disgusting piece of human trash. Her son is a bargaining chip - $$$.

He also is subject to her promises which turn out to be lies.

We need to check if these two stupid BMs are not sisters!

coping's picture

I did the court route with my DH for his children. We spent over 40k and it took almost 4 years to get full custody.

Aren't all attorneys slime balls? Smile

JingerVZ's picture

Yeah, we were told about 2 years and same ball park cash. Plus no guarantee of success.
Guess xx chromosome gives you court blessing ...

JingerVZ's picture

OMG. Geez!! :jawdrop:
I really hate these women!
Manipulation and blackmail when dealing with their own kids- imagine what they would do to you...

JingerVZ's picture

I won't mind if SS nagged the hell out of Biobitch Smile
Yeah, I am grateful they were honest with DH. Can't believe lawyers would actually lie... But hey, anything is possible.