You are here

Biobitch lives up to her name!

JingerVZ's picture

Biobitch is a bitch all right! After saying that she didn't want SS12 and that he was free to move with us, when SS said he wanted to go, surprise surprise, she said NO.

No one is taking HER child anywhere! Two faced hypocrite!

She even terrified SS with unspeakable BS that made my blood boil: if SS goes to the Netherlands he will die like the Dutch on MH17 because God hates Dutch people! :jawdrop: DH and I are both Dutch. I can't believe what she said! I am beyond furious!

JingerVZ's picture

Everything about that woman makes me want to go to court and fight her for that boy. She disgusts me and for her this is a new low! No child should be subjected to this bitch!

JingerVZ's picture

Tog, I am going to have to get some tips from you... This see saw with the kid is just crazy! She only said no because SS wants to go.
Psycho bitch- I don't know how to deal with this!

JingerVZ's picture

Your scenario is what I suspect will happen. She doesn't even want him because he gets in the way of her "lifestyle" which is wrecking other marriages whilst on the prowl for husband #5. Now she won't agree to him going.

I suspect DH will be going to court. He meets with an attorney tomorrow. I have a trip home in two weeks - visit for property scout and to meet people at my new job- DH wants me to look at registering SS at an American school. This is probably going to be a long fight.

tiny kitten's picture

That is one of the most terrible, disgusting things I've ever heard, not only because of the implication about you and DH and even SS, but also to use such a terrible tragedy to her advantage. "Bitch" doesn't even begin to cover what she is. I'm shaking with fury; we lost a lot of Australians on that flight, too.
The question is, can this be used in court? Surely that's a form of PAS, what with your DH being Dutch and all. Maybe a bit of a stretch, but with all the sketchy stuff the BMs get away with, surely one of us on this site would be able to get away with something so tenuous.

Calypso1977's picture

If you have any hope of this working out, your DH probably needs to secure his new job as soon as possible. The courts probably wont like him moving away for YOUR job only. I think you mentioned he can do a company transfer so hopefully they can get this thru.

A lot of states it is 14; here in MA, our SD and her mother were told she'd have no say at all until 18 and she was denied both a GAL and her own attorney when BM tried to take all visitation away from my fiance (for no good reason).

I had a gut feeling she would say he cant go once he said he wanted to go.

The boy is 12; if he wants this badly enough and is willing to testify to BM's abuse and treatment of him the courts might listen. I would also assume that you and your husband would present very well before a judge; biobitch probably will look crazy.

But the courts rarely do anything that makes sense... I hope it all works out!

misSTEP's picture

What a sick bitch to say something like that to her child. What a piece of filth for manipulating a huge tragedy like that. PASing bitch trying to make her child feel like 1/2 of him is "bad."