You are here

Cant stand Stepson- teabagged his sister...REALLY!

discfocused's picture

I thought I would lose it this week. my 10 year old ss has NO common sense and acts like a 5 year old. He can not be left alone more than 5 minutes without doing something he KNOWS he shouldnt be doing; and when you call him out on it his response is "oh". OH?! Im so sick of it. I told him I was done and from now on when he does stuff I know that he knows better, he is just going straight to his room till his dad gets home cuz Im sick of spending my day following him around telling him not to do things he knows not to do. One example is my 7sd comes out and says, "Einstein sat on my head and said he was teabagging me". I asked her exactly what he did, and he had his pants on but seriously! I call him out and he has his mp3 player in his hand acting all confused as to why I would be calling him. It went like this:
Me:What did you do to your sister?
Einstein: I was in my room listening to music I didnt do anything.
Me: So your 7 year old sister just decided to come out and make up that you teabagged her?
Einstein: Oh
Me: Oh what?
Einstein: Jacob does it to me all that time (Jacob is his cousin)
Me: Do You think it in inappropriate?
Einstein: Yes
Me: So why would you do it to your sister?
Me: Go to your room

Jacob is also the son of a guy who burnt Einstein on 2 different occasions (intentionally) and has held sd7 hands down so his younger son could punch her in the stomach. Just another douchebag that their worthless excuse for a mother has allowed to live in their house when one of her monthly loser boyfriends is not living there.

My final tip this week was when I woke up and walked by his room to see his pajama pants and underwear sitting on the floor and him in the living room in different pajama pants.
Me: Did you pee in the bed
Einstein: No
Me: Why did you change your clothes
Einstein: Because I just wanted to change
Me: SO if I go in there, the pajamas and underwear on the floor and the bed wont be wet?
Einstein: I forgot
Me: You forgot what
Einstein: I thought I sweated
Me: You thought you sweated in you underwear and didnt change your shirt?
Einstein: I peed in the bed
Me: Yeah and you need to go clean it all up and put the laundry down the chute

These are just 2 of countless things that happened this weekend. His response to everything is either oh or a lie. I am so glad sd7 seems to not take after him and his mom and she at least has a little bit of common sense and is enjoyable to be around. I refuse to allow him to ruin my days anymore. I understand kids make mistakes and mess up but he is ridiculous and just does whatever he wants without thinking about anything.

discfocused's picture

And for the record.. He did NOT officially teabag her. His pants were still on.. He does not fully understand what it means. Just 1 of many inappropriate things that their mother allows them to be exposed to.

discfocused's picture

From his 12ish year old cousin. Who is bm's sisters boyfriend. Who has had to be threatened by my husband that if he ever leaves another mark on his kids again he would break his legs. He is horrible to my husbands kids and I guess their mother just allows them to be around them anyways.

discfocused's picture

No.. He doesnt understand fully what it was. He just sat on her head and said I am teabagging you with his stupid immature fake laughing.

discfocused's picture

Their cousins are only 12 and 3. I honestly dont think the 12 year old should know what that is either.

my.kids.mom's picture

Yeah, it is a sexual move put into the video game. I just learned what it was last year. People referred to the Tea Party as "Teabaggers"...

Starla's picture

Time to paint his room pink and throw some glitter in the paint then if he notices and asks..you reply with "oh". I can't imagine.

stormabruin's picture

I don't see anything here about your DH or his reaction to his son doing this to his daughter. I hope he ripped him a new one.

I can't imagine a father allowing ANYone to get away with doing something like that to his daughter. That's disgusting...pants on or not.

There is NOTHING okay about ANY boy/man putting their junk in the face of a 7 years old girl.

Where does your DH stand here?

jumanji's picture

I also wonder what Dad has to say about his son's behavior. Not just the pseudo-teabagging, but all of it.

discfocused's picture

I know DH talked to him about it. But there is only so much he can say and hold against him with the fact that is is exposed and allowed to do this kind of crap at home. In all honesty its not just the kids fault. So it is just another writing in the court log that he will take to court when he tries for full custody. Its dumb.. according to most states unless the mother is a drug head or clinically insane, the kids are better off with their mother. Its ridiculous.

Orange County Ca's picture

If my kid came home "marked" the police would be called.

Unfortunately for you 'disfocused' I agree that these kids need to be removed and your husband should sue for custody. By the way is this kid mentally retarded or just lacking stimulation in his life. Kids today allowed to be on electronics all day long seem pretty spacey and disconnected from reality.

I asay "unfortunately" because you'd have them more or less full time but maybe then you can make some changes assuming you'd be a full time housewife. Not likely in todays world.

As long as the kid is just a weekender sending him into his room seems appropriate.

Where is Daddy in all this? If Daddy isn't at home why are the kids there? The point of visitation is to visit Daddy. If Daddy is going to work then the kid can be dropped off at Mommys. You're not doing the kid any good and not getting paid as a babysitter. I'd tell Daddy that this isn't happening in the future. Either he takes vacation (and take the kids to Disneyland) or they stay with Mom. Same with weekends - he's home to spend time with the kids even if that means watching Daddy mow the lawn or fix the gutters - which is quality time as kids learn by watching.

keepingitreal's picture

Well, though these things need to be addressed, they arent so unusual for his age, my almost 10 year old does alot of the same things (including wetting the bed, which he is FINALLY getting the hang of, YAY!), but he is quickly maturing, though the teabagging thing, I'd be concerned over the cousin showing him that as THATS a problem. Hes just copying....he should start coming out of all of it soon on his own, if he were 13 doing this..then I would worry....I have 4 kids from 9 to 14 they all pretty much outgrew the "oh" type response around 12 or so.

My concern personally would moreso be the older ones teaching him and him inturn showing the lil one....remember hes still little himself...and transitioning to preteen, and as far as the 12 year old, don;t EVER let them fool you for a MINUTE...they know alot more then you think they do! I promise you that! I learned that REAL quick the hard way! LOL!