You are here

BM long hair... soooo creepy!

lil_lady's picture

I had long hair when bf mett me... BM got hair extensions. I ended up chopping it off to get rid of my crappy dried out die hair she gets her extensions out and a short hair cut. I hated my short hair so much that I picked up some clip ins from a family member (hairdresser). BM starts growing her hair out.... ummm ok. Of all the photos I have ever seen she has never had long hair... I just saw a recent picture of her and her hair is the exact same length as mine. This is super creepy since she started growing hers out before I did I think. Anyone else experience this?!

christinen's picture

Haha sounds like she is jealous and desperate for attention like the BM in my life!

I have blonde hair and when BM found out about me, she got blonde highlights haha it made my day that she would think so highly of me to try to imitate me (not really, but that's the way I try to think about her haha)!

JennSunnySideUp's picture

This happened to me with both BMs.

They are both blonde, blue eyed while I am the opposite with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
I get my hair cut into a jagged bob with side bangs? BM1 gets literally the exact same cut a week later.

BM2 meets me the first time? magically 2 weeks later, her blonde hair is now SUPER dark brown.

It's a little sad how they strive to do literally whatever it takes to draw DH back towards them.

lil_lady's picture

BM even went as far to say she would prefer to sit down with my bf (without me) to announce our pregnancy to their daughter... How desperate can you be... :o.

somedevilishbeauty's picture

BM did this with her hair as well. So once my hair grew out and I thought about cutting it i put on a short wig Dark reddish brown bob with long bangs that i borrowed from a friend.FYI i am a blond but have been known to go dark sometimes, but i always go back to blonde. anyways I wore it the one weekend for pick up and drop off... next week BM had a dark reddish brown bob cut(that looked horrible on her) but when she saw me she looked shocked because i was flaunting my pretty long blonde hair again...... she hasn't done it since... }:)

sbm014's picture

BM didn't change her hair color but I have noticed since DH and I got together she did grow her hair out, and has put in pony tails more - something I am known for doing as I love my long hair but cannot stand it really near my face. BM has also started wearing cowboy boots in some instances some DH said she never did when they were married as they were for 'guys' I wear boots anytime I can.