You are here

The Blame Game

3798HH's picture

Does the blame game go on at anyone elses home?.. Anytime a toy comes up missing, SS7 blames me!!... I am 27yrs old and I have no use for your playdough!!! He comes home from mamaws with $ in his pockets, he will hide it in his room, pack it off to school, LOSE it in the yard playing... so he loses 2 or 3 quarters, dimes and nickles... I GET THE BLAME.. he thinks I go in his room or something and take it!!!! WTF and I going to do with a dollar or two in change???? one of his playstation games came up missing.. well you prob snuck it off to your moms and didnt bring it back... who does DH come to... ME... "Did you do anything with SS game?"!!!!!! OMG! NOOOOOO

Amazedstepmom's picture

I have a friend who is a soon to be SM to a 20 something adult and when he had a fender bender on a day drama was occurring it became my friends fault. She wasn't in the car or on the phone with him but it's her fault.

3798HH's picture

Does anyones SKIDS blame missing items on them or try to say SM/SD took it or tossed it out. mine took a pocket knife (SS7) to school and teacher found it or someone told on him for having it and he tried to tell DH that I must have put it in there that he didn't take it... RIGHT... like I want him exspelled so he can be here during the daytime too!!

3798HH's picture

I'm not sure why he asked me this cause he knows I do not enter the HAZARDOUS ZONE... it is a nasty mess and I refuse to pick it up. He tells SS to pick up room before he goes back to BM but that involes throwing everything under the bed and on the bottom bunk (that I haven't figured out, why he has a bunk bed and he is an only child?) or he will pile everything up in a corner or behind the tv stand/book shelf.

I think he actually thinks that I have taken the money, toys, etc. Like before the end of school SS lost a school library book so we were going to have to pay for it. Dh asks me if I threw it away that SS said I threw it away!!! NOOOOO I am not going to do something like that knowing it will cost us MONEY.. DUH get real!

Dannee's picture

I tell all of my kids when they ask where something
of theirs is..

I don't wear it...

It is not my game....

Bla bla...

They know here that everything has a place and if you can't find something that
is yours it is because you did not put it away where it belongs.