You are here

if it's not one.. it's the other..

stepmomsoon's picture

As if ss12's bullshit isn't enough...

Now I have ss14 pulling crap..

Last night we had to have yet another family meeting about crap: rules, responsibilities, etc.

As soon as it was over I had to run to the store and when I returned I walked into the house and overheard ss14 bitching about the rules and bringing up the fact that his mom and I hate each other..

It is a fact - her and I are flat out enemies. I have tried to bury the hatchet, but she keeps it going with her bullshit lies and manipulations.

I posted on her a few weeks back about her making up a story about me flipping her off at ss14's game.. she went on to tell both sk's that I did this and caused a lot of drama.. of course, they believe her.. and I am guilty as can be. Does that piss me off? Yup, but there isn't a damn thing I can do about it..

Then last week DH and I were discussing Biowench.. and we didn't know ss14 came home early from practice.. I referred to her as a bitch and ss14 overheard it.. so I had a chat with him about how I wasn't aware he was home and sorry he heard that. But, that is how I feel about her based on the lies and problems she is responsible for. Etc.

But.. ss14 feels the need to hold on to both of these things (and many others) and use them to blame me and make me the villain constantly.. DH grounds him.. he brings up "me flipping his mom off".. I'm over it. One thing has nothing to do with the other, yet I am always the whipping boy..

I told DH last night.. he needs to let this crap go or I will, the next time ss14, does something I don't like or I feel he is a part of, bring up all the crap he has done and all the lies he has told to cause issues. Like how on Saturday, I baked two dozen cookies for a party we were having later that day.. went upstairs to take a shower and come back down and 8 are missing.. no one else was home but ss14. When I asked him "why did you eat those - they were for later?" he had no answer.. (did I also mention him and I have had this conversation before about NOT eating things like this without asking first?? Like 5 times before!!) Then he flat out lies about it - says "I only ate 3 cookies".. bullshit! I was livid! I hate sneaks and I really hate liars!

It's crap that ss14 does this.. it's obvious he doesn't want to like me and is holding all this crap against me to validate his attitude..

DH thinks I should have a talk with ss14 and tell him how I feel about him bringing this shit up constantly and how I'm not the only one who has done shit to piss off someone in this house - and bring up the fact that I have let go my hurt feelings regarding things he has said and done to me..

thoughts?

stepmomsoon's picture

You are right.. I don't put him in the middle of anything.. in fact, I hold my tongue and say nothing about her..

I did flat out tell him last week (when he heard me call her a bitch) my opinion of her and vice versa have nothing to do with him and I am sorry she involves him. I also said it has no bearing on how I feel about him and I know he loves her - that is his mom, so I don't expect him to share my opinion - just please respect it and try to understand that I didn't form this opinion of her just for the fun of it.. he knows the crap she has done and the lies she has told to try to get at me..

She drags the skids into this crap.. then I am stuck trying to defend myself and make sure they know I didn't do/say what she is accusing me of.. while I want none of this.. she keeps it going..

I know right? I have every reason to flip her off and give her the stink eye - both of which I have been accused of, yet haven't done.. ugh. She's lucky I don't knock her teeth out..

askYOURdad's picture

I would just be sure to flip her off next time you see her... everyone already thinks you did anyway...