You are here

Am I Terrible to think this?

Lori@English01's picture

I’m beginning to hope SS gets his ass kicked at school by other kids because he’s such a selfish Disrespectful brat. Read my other posts. Both SO and BM baby him so they will NEVER put him in his place. I Realize he maybe a tiny better at school BUT the fact he has no true friends tells me the other kids Realize he’s a little shit. Even if they just Verbally put him in his place I think it would help. SS needs SOMEONE to stand up to him and say grow up and life is not about getting things your way all the time. Unfortunately the kids have not said or done anything to SS yet. What age do kids start getting Clicky and start alienating other kids? Jesus I would have thought the other kids would have picked up on SS’s Napoleon complex and put him in his place.

sunshinex's picture

LOL OMG this is hilarious 

I would say around grade 3-4, he should start coming home in tears

Lori@English01's picture

just started middle school And it has not started yet! 

Rags's picture

For me it was 4th-6th grade and on.  I was an easy going kid.  We moved from over seas to the US after I finished 4th grade.  5th grade I was targeted by some bullies.  It really got rolling in 6th grade. By 7th and 8th grade it was pretty bad.  Then I had an epiphany.  Getting hit hurts. Period. So, if I am going to hurt it makes sense that the other guy should hurt worse.  I hate fighting and I hate getting hit. 

That is when my confidence, social standing, and being bully fodder started to change.

In short, all it takes to end a bully is to bust them in the face when they start their crap and keep pounding them until there is a clear statement that the chosen victim will not tolerate their crap. The message is not only for the bully who made the bad choice of victim but for everyone else too.  Word travels fast. The beating has to occur in public with as many kids around as possible to garner the best results.  For me it was in the courtyard outside of the lunch room in Jr. High.  A kid that I had been in 5th and 6th grade with and who I competed with in track had gained a minion. I was standing in the courtyard alone enjoying the sun on a cool spring day.  My longer term nemesis ran across the courtyard behind me and jumped on my back.  I fell to my hands and knees, ripped holes in the knees of my brand new jeans and took the flesh off of the palms of my hands. As I got up his minion did the same thing. So as I got up the second time I drove off of my legs, pivoted and landed the perfect forward punch right to the middle of his mouth with my knuckles.  I hit him a couple of more times and he went down.  His lower lip exploded and was left hanging bifurcated into two flaps hanging on either side of what was left of his teeth. I then turned to the first guy who raised his hands and backed off repeating "I'm done".  The kid I hit had to have significant reconstructive surgery. 

I was called to the Principal's office where my file was on the desk.  He asked me who the hell I was.  I had been in his school for two years, had decent grades and had been no trouble at all.  He asked what happened, I told him, the other two guys were suspended. I received no sanctions for defending myself.  Sitting in his office with blood all over my fists, dripping down my knees and off of my shredded palms from them tackling me probably told the story far better than I did verbally.

Dates started piling up at that point.  I stopped a couple of bullying incidents after that just by stepping in and telling the bully to knock it off.  I transferred schools 4 more times until I graduated from HS.  I had three more significant run-ins with bullies.  All three ended in my having some bruises and them having medical treatment. Being the new guy makes one a target.

It worked well for me.  It still hurt to get hit but the other guys were the ones who needed medical treatment after they decided to choose me as their target.

I hope your SS learns his lesson.

Lori@English01's picture

Unfortunately times have changed from when we were children. Long gone are the days of fearing the teachers contacting your parents if you get in trouble. Now Teachers have to deal with Parents coming down on them for getting Little Johnny in trouble. Schools these days “protect” the bully and make Excuses for their behavior. My brother told his children never to hit anyone first but if anyone ever lays their hand on you game on. He also told them regardless if they get in trouble at school they will not get in trouble at home and he supports them. My brother knows that the school also makes excuses for bullys and they never really get any kind of punishment so behavior continues. Trust me when I say no one bothers my brothers children. I believe the school is sheltering SS from retaliation. BM has convinced the school that poor pathetic SS has all these behavioral problems so he should be Given all these accommodations. I kid you not. This is why I’m hoping some kid will finally say enough is enough and push back. Unfortunately it’s yet to happen

SonOfABrisketMaker's picture

its an honest feeling. When BS was starting middle school, he got mouthy and defiant. I began to wonder when he would get his butt handed to him for irritating other students. However, he turned out to be fairly proficient at finishing up what his big mouth started. Sometimes I wonder if a couple of black eyes or a broken nose would have smoothed his edges a bit.

georgina29's picture

I’m dealing with a crybaby stepson too. He’s 9 and acts like he is 3 when it comes to resilience and strength. He has a mild fall while riding his bike and broke out in a huge production of tears. He always does this.I witnessed a child younger than him having a much harder fall who got back up and brushed himself off immediately. He cries about everything. SS is so Whiney too it’s embarrassing. I don’t know why his doesn’t bother parents?

Totheend12345's picture

you have no idea how many times I hoped some one would knock SD a notch or two. She picks and messes with all the other kids, she is bigger then most in her grade. Because she is 2-3 years older then most of them.

Rags's picture

One of my tormentors in Jr. HS was an 18yo 9th grader.  I was probably 13 at the time. I was in 7th grade.  I never fought back with him but neither did I tolerate his crap.  The final conflict with him was one day when he and I were waiting in the school foyer for a ride.  He told me to kiss the school mascot (an inlay image of the mascot in the floor tile). I refused.  I had not stepped on it and I was not going to kiss it.  He grabbed me and started trying to drag me over the mascot. He was not successful.  He slammed me against the wall and pulled a knife on me. He had the knife against my solar plexis and told me he would stab me if I did not kiss the mascot. I still refused.

At that point a cheer leader walked into the foyer and he walked away.

A couple of days later when mom was doing laundry she noticed blood on the front of the shirt I had been wearing that day and a small slice in the shirt.  She asked me about it and ultimately I told she and dad what had happened.   They called the school and spoke with the Principal.  I was called into the Coach's office where a number of police offers were.  They interviewed me in detail and the coach then walked me past the admin offices (they had a glass wall that could be seen from the foyer).   One of the admins was speaking to the geriatric 9th grader.  If he was in the room I was supposed to just nod my head slightly.  When I did two policemen stepped out of the room behind him.  As the coach and I had walked out the door I did not see what happened next. I was told that he was frisked, they found the knife on him, and he was arrested.   He never returned.

If she does not get her behavioral agression crap under control her age is going to severly increase the consequences of her choices.