You are here

Am I really the only one who has wanted to throat punch a child?

Evil stepmonster's picture

A week and a half with Redface Magee. He was with us for a week and half. During which he kept telling me how ugly my three was, I have all the ornaments my kids made in school and they go on it every year. He's told me how much my cooking sucked and told his dad that he should be grilling steaks for them. Told DH how stupid the outside Christmas lights looked, had four...FOUR...major meltdown because we kept the pantry and fridge on lockdown, even when we were awake. FOUR MELTDOWNS. I stopped drinking wine after the third day because my goodness that's a lot of days to be drinking back to back. And I really wanted to throat punch him and his damn mother!!

Any one else ever get these feelings? Or am I just a horrible person?

He's 9, is mentaly unstable, a racist, and a pyro. Thankfully the bigger dogs won't let him near my little dog anymore.

wth was I thinking's picture

I had a little brief fantasy of smashing small faces into the counter the other day. Then they ask why I am smiling. }:)

hereiam's picture

I stopped drinking wine after the third day because my goodness that's a lot of days to be drinking back to back.

Yes, and that can get costly.

How can your DH stand the little shit? I mean, I know that's his son but holy bejesus!

I normally have a glass of red once at night too, but I was really into my heart health that week and drank enough glasses.

I've had the fantacies and the mental throat punching as well. I also picture RFM butt while I'm target practicing with my bow. Nothing fatal, we all walk away almost completely unscathed in my day dreams.

SMLIFESUCKS's picture

I can usually stop the whining by just telling them to go to their room and be quite. I wanted to throat punch dh's 2 girls 11 and 8, because they shit their underwear and then left them in the bathroom floor. Oh and then they decided to take the baby wipes (which are not in the bathroom) and wipe their shitty ass and put it in the trash can.

So I was thinking more of a day dream of throwing them off a moving boat. LOL }:)

furkidsforme's picture

I locked my SS in a dog crate once when he was 4.

Seriously.

It was only about 5 minutes, and he *thought* we were playing a little game, but really I needed to not kill him for a minute.

And I don't want to hear it from the haters... he was fine.

MissElphaba's picture

I love this. Soooo much. However, I just want to lock my SO in the cage. He needs a time out. His daughter...IDK. I'm afraid that a throat punch would make her dumber and I'm not even sure how that's possible at this point.

Anna21's picture

No you are not alone! Actually at times I fantasize much more than throat punches LOL