I've started to cringe internally when I hear certain 'trigger words'
- Those kids are coming over
- (Insert skids name here) wants to stay longer
- I'm going have their mom drop them off with you (yeah I'm still at work)
- (Insert skids name here) doesn't have shampoo, soap, socks, charger, etc ... do you have it to give them?
- Your mom coming over? Cool. I'm going to ask her if she can pick my kids up from school.
- Why dont you invite my kids with you anytime you leave this house?
- You hurt my kids feelings
- You don't like my kids
- We can hang out. I'll leave those kids at the house.
- You want to know my custody schedule so you can have some peace and order? Well "I don't know"
- "I feel like I'm being punished for being a 'good dad'" .... says the guilt riddled Disneyland dad who coddles his kids and has no boundaries