It is a miscarriage
See previous blog post.
Doctor called this morning and said my hormone levels from the blood test on Wednesday were much higher than she expected. She wanted me to come see her after I got blood drawn again today so she could try to look again. After spending about ten minutes looking around my uterus, she still saw no baby. She said she would wait till my blood results came back and if they went up, she would send me to the big ultrasound clinic to see if they could find it. Well, the lab results came back and my hormones went down from 47k to 41k. So she told me I can either wait for the miscarriage to happen naturally, take the pill that stimulates it, or go in for the D&C surgery. I feel really empty. I don't know what to do.
She gave me a prescription for Zoloft since I've already been dealing with depression issues for the past few weeks. I don't know if I will take them yet or not, but I guess I'll see how I feel. I don't know if I want to wait it out or just get it over with.