OT - Thankful Thursday
One day closer to the weekend and it cannot get here soon enough. Chaos means I need to reflect on that for which I'm thankful.
- It's a balmy 54 degrees out today. We've already had snow and single digit temps (a tad too early on those temps) so I'm enjoying another day of actual Fall!
- Login issues, zoom conferences, an overabundance of emails, and idiocy all mean I have a job.
- My immune system is doing a stellar job against several exposures to the 'rona.
- Working from home has proved I am adept at thinking outside of the box.
- WFH has also allowed me more time in the kitchen during the week. Some of my concoctions are positively drool-worthy (pear, prosciutto, and gorgonzola pizza anyone?)
What are YOU thankful for?