You are here

BM NICKNAMES

NJStepmom's picture

I have really gotten a kick out of seeing the names you all have for the BM... Horseface and something something Hefer (can't remember the something something) come to mind. When I read them I laugh out loud and my day is lighter. THANK YOU!! So, please share your pet names for your BM creatures... Ours is THE BEAST and lately it is SACCHARIN because she is so fake and when emailing the school she says "warmest and kindest regards" then as soon as she is out of the public eye she is a screaming, maniac who stalks us.... THE BEAST is pretty self evident...

so, do share... give me a laugh ... please

and yes, I know this is immature...

WTHDISUF's picture

Wildebeest is BM name.
The Wildebeest can be from 265 pds - 600pds. They don't form permanent bonds with mating partners. They don't do much but grunt and eat. They shuffle off the young rather quickly.
Fits freaking perfectly!

My friend calls her Dh's ex, The Hyena. Stupid, a nuisance creature. Lol

RedWingsFan's picture

Bitchface, Slutbucket and Flapzilla all get tossed around about DH's ex. Mostly by him, sometimes by his friends and/or family.

The dumbass refuses to meet me so I don't have first hand knowledge of her stupidity, but from everything I've heard, yeah, it fits.

Thatonegirl's picture

I am also a user of Bitchface for BM. MIL started calling her that too, which is pretty great since I accidentially let it slip in front of her one day in casual conversation..

onebright1's picture

Nutburger, but I like the Changa one Biggrin Cuz she looks like Ron Pearlman from Sons of Anarchy Wink

onebright1's picture

Rags! too funny. That does remind me though of when my BD was 3, my friends SD was 8 and she (8yo) was saying to my friend that her head hurt on top. 8yo was moving her hair and having my friend look and my BD3atthetime said "maybe its her horns coming in" :? Biggrin Biggrin
Apparently my bd3 had overheard a phone conversation or two about this little girl being "devilspawn" }:) My friend still brings that up to this day Smile

onebright1's picture

yeppers Wink

Rags's picture

We call my Skid's BioDad either DickHead (rhymes with his first name) or SpermIdiot.

As for BM names. One I have not seen used is WOMBHILDA. Free for anyone's use of they want it. Wink

ThatGirl's picture

Sasquatch. She's ginormous, dyed reddish-brown hair, man hands with fake nails, size 12 shoes. Fugly.

onebright1's picture

I know SO has only been married once, so theres no chance we have the same BM, but you just described Nutburger to a T Wink

RedWingsFan's picture

OMG that reminds me of SD14!!!! She slumps over and walks with this little bounce in her step or she just shuffles her feet along, dragging them on the sidewalk. She's so "manly" shaped too!

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

stoop (when exsd would act up with her momma, we called her "id", so together they were stoop-id.)

cum-dumpster
slutbag-whore
cuntrag
m.o.t.y.
fucktard
fuckshit
golden uterus
fugly-giraffe (she has the skin condition michael jackson has

justanothergurlNJ's picture

Cuntzilla, Cunterlla, Princess of PMS ,Cybill , Dumb Dumb

LRP75's picture

"The Vagina"...

I feel that it's only fitting considering that she sees her vagina as her only source of power and control - and that she is teaching both of her daughters to believe the same thing and behave in the same ways.

Me? If I had a daughter I would teach her otherwise. Women can be strong, smart and powerful without using their vagina to control the men in their lives.

wellisntthisfun's picture

Generally she is not mentioned in my house, BUT when she does piss me off its that Fuc@n bitch, is she doing the entire fricken YMCA YMCA lalalala

MarriedaBallessWonder's picture

I'm the one who calls our BM horseface. The hilarious thing is no one in my family or my hair dresser, or anyone call her by her name, they all refer to her as horseface too now. }:)

The entitled womb comes up every now and then too and greedy whore.

PolkaDotHedghog's picture

Thanks Smile

love him_loath his kid's picture

That bitc*! Nothing else to really say regarding her...my BF gets mad when I say it though and says "you don't even know her" to which I reply I don't know Hitler either but the things I've heard of him have led me to believe he wouldn't have been someone I'd like! Lol now I just refer to that bitc* as "her or she" lol, so degrading!!!

forever2's picture

Fucktard. That's my new favorite. It captures all of BM's qualities! Somehow it suits BM perfectly. I was going to go with "the monstrosity" but I like fucktard better.

Redsonya's picture

We call her Herple - because she must have herpes after all of the gross men she has been with since the divorce from DH and because she has this really annoying fixation on anything purple.

sunbeam0901's picture

Thundercunt, Sasquatch, Moosie, Cunt flap, Stay Puft, Twat Waffle, Slut Bucket, Gutter Slut... DH is very creative. Wink

Purplemom's picture

The Harpee.... Bitchzilla...... My xh is "the douche"

Honey Baby's picture

We call her Cankles. I make the joke because she says she always has to go to the gym. I say since when is there an exercise/workout for cankles?!

melissity's picture

Godzilla - Because she stomps around aimlessly destroying things. Smile

(I stole it from the Scrubs episode where Dr. Cox refers to his wife as "JORDAN GODZILLA SULLIVAN!")

smarmy's picture

We don't really have a name for her...but anytime we see a fat nasty woman with similar hair we say "Oh look! BM is here!"

BM sure does get around! We see her EVERYWHERE! LOL It has kind of become a game.

misSTEP's picture

Loch Ness Monster

Based upon her chosen nickname for herself. Otherwise, Psycho Bitch usually sums her up.

not.the.crazy.one's picture

I just call her Bitch. We don't really have any nicknames for her and I never bring her up. Only time we talk about her is if DH tells me something about her. To the skids I just say 'your mom' if I have to say something to them about her.

For my ex though...For years I never called him by his name. It was always dick head. When he stopped bother with his few times a year visits with my bios, they started calling him Sperm Donor. My BD16 started it when she was about 14, saying that's all he ever contributed to their existence.

icanttakeit's picture

Bitchy McCrotchface, Vagina of the Damned, Bicycle (she gets ridden a lot), and Chum bait.

needinginwardpeace's picture

obviously not spoken out loud & just thought:

It, Whore, Skankolopolis, Slut-bag, Douche-y, Ditch-pig, TB (The Bitch), That Woman, WWW (wicked witch of the west), CFW (Crazy Fucking Wackjob), The Beav, Hippo, Fat Ass Donkey-Face, or Buck-Toothed Purple Crotch.

Those are the mild ones.

Yosemite's picture

The Cunt Keeper because she's old, creepy and the only thing she has to show for herself is a dank smelly hole.

I only use this with my friends, never at home.

love_my_shichi's picture

Princess juggelette. The insane clown posse (a trashy music group) has juggalos who are like their following, and well, this woman thinks she's classy and a princess but she's trashy. So we call her PRINCESS JUGGELETTE.

not.the.crazy.one's picture

To DH's face I call her by her name or 'the girls mother'. He calls her effing bitch.

In my head...oh god the list is endless...

c*m guzzling gutter slut
drugged out whore (she used to be addicted to pain pills)
skank bitch
fugly asswipe
stupid effing bitch
lazy waste of space cow
and on and on and on...

Goonies24's picture

These are making me giggle my butt off Smile

We refuse to call BM by her actual name.

Her main names:
The Evil One
The Twat (gross, I know, but it fits perfectly)
Voldemort
The Dark Lord

Thanks for making me laugh, y'all!

MommytoAandT85's picture

Hahaha I call BM either bat, or heffer(her name is heather) and the other one psycho or princess cunt or my personal favorite yeti (she lives in alaska Wink ) I am not as creative as you guys!