You are here

WTH is it with Captcha????

Doodle's picture

Sometimes I can respond to the original post, somtimes only reply to replies. Most of the time, I can't get it to work at all. Each post probably takes me 20 tries, standing on one foot spinning counterclockwise on a waning moon during the witching hour.

Seriously, does anyone else have such issues?

Admin, is it really necessary for registered users to have to use it for every post??

007Lostit's picture

LOL I agree...if we are logged in as a registered user...then what is the point?? (ok off to go see if I can type in the code right just so you can see this short reply)

Rags's picture

Every once in a while I have to enter the CAPTCHA code twice. Usually when there is either an i or j in the sequence. For me i and j are a crap shoot that I loose occassionally. Upper case and numbers I have little problem with.

But, I do like the significant reduction in SPAM that CAPTCHA has delivered.

Doodle's picture

I have times where it's totally obvious, like XC78N, and still no go. It's so frustrating!!

Like just now, ENEBN, and it didn't work.

Madam Hedgehog's picture

Actually, ever since I read the click save versus enter save I started clicking instead and have been able to post ever since. Smile

ddakan's picture

I am a human visitor.....ha hahaha, that cracks me up! It's annoying, but I usually get it right about 85% of the time.

I just wish it were letters only instead of numbers!

Madam Hedgehog's picture

I'm having hell with CAPTCHA too. I've tried three different computers now and have only been able to write one response.