You are here

Manipulative Brat.......

CH2015's picture

So here we go again...... SD13 is running everyone in the entire family. She has now successfully broken up her mothers marriage by calming false accusations on her step father and is targeting me. Here is what I don't get, she is also pinning her mom and against her dad! Its like she gets off on seeing everyone miserable and fighting.She targeted me back in July and I went out of my way to avoid for months, then she decides she wants to live with us but that never happened. Now she has made claims that SF inappropriately touched her which no one including the investigators believe happened.... (another story another day). Now she has no respect for anyone involved in her life. Parents, grandparents, siblings, no one. She is failing in school. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and social life. Last week after a trip her spring break my husband had finally had enough of her attitude that he attempted discipline at that time she took a swing at him. He took her phone away and grounded her for a month. However as soon as she got back to her moms she was given the phone right back because BM is terrified of her and that she will make a claim against her to DHR if she tried to discipline. I'm to the point that I don't want her at my house or left alone with me because I have that same fear. I have a 4 yr old little girl from a previous marriage and do not want to jeopardize my custody. So any advice???? She's out of control! My husband has said she isn't allowed back at our house until things change but it is still his daughter.

CH2015's picture

That's the thing we all love her more than anything and would do anything for her. She gets positive attention. DH up until this last week went out of his way to do anything he could for her. When she started having issues in school all 4 of us( birth parents and step parents) went to the school and sat down with her teachers to figure out where we could help her only to be told by the teacher it's not that she can't do the work just that she is too lazy to do it. When she would be at our house we would sit down on Sunday's after church and work on school work all afternoon for her to not turn it in on Monday morning. That's what is so hard for me to grasp is that she has everything and yet its never enough. The complaint back in July was that she didn't want to spend her every other weekend sharing her dad so I work the weekends she is there and made it to where things were basically the same as they were before he met me. They only see me for about 30 min in the afternoon while I'm getting my things ready to leave for work. What more could I do for her.......

CH2015's picture

At this point she doesn't know that none of us believe her. We have all decided to back her unless she comes forward and says it didn't happen. We have her in counseling and she is going twice a week. We sat down with investigators, counselors, and dhr rep and that's when they said that they truly believe it didn't happen. We have supported her fully. She swung at her dad because she thinks she is a grown woman and knows that everyone is scared of her. She honestly gets off on this crap... THIS KID IS SERIOUSLY ALWAYS BEEN LOVED, CARED FOR AND PUT ON A PEDESTAL! Now no matter what we do its never enough!

Amcc13's picture

If everyone loves her, why don't they love her enough to come up with a parenting plan and stick to it ?
Dh and BM need to get their shite together and lay down rules and boundaries.
Also I would from your point of view
Not be alone with her
Have cameras in communal areas
Refuse to have someone who is violent in the house - let dh meet her else where