You are here

MAJOR UPDATE

Iamthewife's picture

Smile The " DH and I are moving outta state, SD17 ( 2 months from being 18) was told this 2 days ago. Apparently SD17 is fine with it. SD17 has not been over since i told her to leave the house, I guess she is looking for a job and getting her permit.DH AND I had a very very long talk about things, He did put his foot down with her and made it clear to her that I am his wife, I am now more relaxed in my home.I made it clear to the both of them their actions towards each other was to immediatly stop, Yes i did address the behavior between them. The move has nothing to do with the sitation regarding sd17. in a way im relaxed a little bit more, she wants to forget everything happened between us and start fresh and not talk about it.

Iamthewife's picture

We are deciding GA or NY.DH and I are weighing all the options, It feels so good to be able and allowed to discuss hubby and wife matters again with the "DH" more then likely
to NY where our families are.

thinkthrice's picture

I live in upstate NY and can't stand the constant regulations, laws, taxes,regulatory fees, ad nauseum. I'd so love to move to Georgia! It's my personal fantasy to retire in 9 years from now and sell the house right out from under guilty daddy, leaving him and his baggage in the dust! I'd probably move to WESTERN upstate NY where my son, his GF and my daughter and her hubby live!