You are here

It's called a consequence honey

over step's picture

So had to enforce my first consequence with SD. Took her phone away for the day. I don't think she thought I'd do it. Boy was she wrong! The look on her face when I told her I was taking her phone was utter shock.

DH should have her undivided attention today. You're welcome!

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

Yeah...they really don't know what to do when things get real on them! Shock...how dare you...however you want to describe the look, I'm sure I've seen that exact same look before on SD15's face. Priceless, isn't it?

Easylikesundaymornin's picture

For shits and giggles ~ I'd take a mental snap shot of her expression ~ and replay it over and over again. And relish it with a hideous vindictive laugh.

Fiddler55's picture

Yes my SD stole my iPod from me and I called her out on it and the look on her face I will never forget! She was so shocked that she didn't have time to process and think up a lie so she just said OK ( when I said look I know you stole it) Then one hour later she lied and didn't know where it was. Idiot. I will always remember that look on her face lol

over step's picture

He wouldn't follow through if I had him do it. He remind her not to do it for the millionth time.

over step's picture

As far as I know he backed me up. I didn't tell him that I was going to or when I did take the phone. SD told him. I wasn't there for that so can't say what he said but he didn't say anything about it just that she told him and why I did it.