Im back

Baby_Girl1983's picture

so after a long hiatus im back and having slight issues with my god awful SD. she just came back from being placed for a year..she came back at the end of july and is starting shit again and its only october! like this morning she made oatmeal..i thought "gee how can she fuck this up" well turns out the dumbass cant even make oatmeal! after putting in way too much water she also mixed it with bacon bits..i came to check on her and then she lied about it! im like serioulsy wtf ya know..well SD then sat down attempting to eat this concoction and immediately got defiant just making the morning more unbearable then necessary..i woke up all in a good mood ready for the day and she just fucks it up over breakfast..then refused to take her stupid med..i thought she took it so i sent her to her room for being bitchy she then sat in the laundry room instead asking for water i told her to wait she then said "well fine im just not gonna take my pill then" i said "fine then dont" and sent her to her room..after thinking for a few mins how god awful shed be without it i told her she needed to come get water and all she then stood in the laundry room saying "NO im not taking my pill" UGHHHHH why cant i win with this little asshole?!?!?!?!?! she ended up taking her pill but i had to get utterly pissed off in the process and it wasnt even 10AM yet..she starts shit with me gets me all worked up then i find myself getting pissy with my younger SD and bio son and they did nothing wrong..my 12 year old SD is a BITCH! fuck i just cant win and i tried god help me ive tried to make this work for the past ten years and even when she was in placement having home visits and things were going well for awhile after she came home but that has ended and its back to square one again..i told my DH i give up and hes ok with it but the sad thing is that even he is at a loss with her..i think some people are just born assholes and cant be helped no matter what anyone does..so for now and in the future im focusing on the good two children i have left and kick her dumbass out at 18 if she isnt placed somewhere before then or in jail that is

StickAFork's picture

HUH?
What, or rather WHO, started a fight over the oatmeal? I don't hear about SD doing or saying anything to you until after the whole oatmeal "issue." You said she sat down to eat and "got defiant." How? Why? If she's sitting there trying to eat, what is there to get defiant about? Were you all up in her shit?
If she's 12, and you've been there 10 years, it sounds like you and your DH are responsible for who/how she's turning out.

So, what has this 12 year old actually done that's so awful/evil/terrible to cause getting sent away for a year at age 11?

Baby_Girl1983's picture

ok obviously your so the kind of person that real step parents dont need so im gonna be nice and say have a lovely day..my issues arent yours and happy for you youve managed to raise another human being yourself or so you say..for all i know your an angry ex or a troubled kid yourself..its all anonymous here anyway

doll faced sm's picture

SAF, some kids have issues. Real, honest to god mental disorders that are the fault of no one but genetics. So, get off your high horse.

StickAFork's picture

I'm not on a high horse. If you've raised a child for 10 of their 12 years (which will be their entire memory of childhoold) and they're TOTALLY fucked up, there's some responsibility to be had.

And given that OP didn't post a single "evil" thing that SD did...well, one has to wonder what she really did this morning that was so awful.

You don't get to dictate what I do any more than I get to dictate what YOU do. Get off YOUR high horse. Biggrin

Baby_Girl1983's picture

i wrote this post the day after all this crap started and whats to be said is yes being defiant about eating breakfast seems like a small meaningless issue just by reading but really could you tolerate someone whose about as tall as you and physically almost the same size backtalking you when YOUR supposed to be the SP? I feel very challenged inthe house even getting my SD to accept her choices..the meal she made was made completely by herself and all im saying is that if she needed help she should have asked..ive been with this girl for 10 years almost and NOTHING has changed..give you a little run down of what ive experienced with her alrighty..being physically attacked because she would be told she had to wait to be giveing something as simple as a hair tie because i would be busy painting in the kitchen or doing dishes, kicking and punching holes in our rented home because she was told no..calling me a fucker asshole bitch and numerous other names..going after her little brother because he would be trying to stop her from going after me..yeah i took a lot of crap from my SD but my BS and my younger SD were always and always wiill be protected..what i just mentioned is only a small portion of what this kid has put us through emmotionally and as a family omg it takes a toll..im a stay at home mom and feel as though its a prison some days and NO ONE should feel like that..yes we put her away at 11 because of violent aggressive behaviors threats to kill herself threates to slit my throat at night with a knife..so yes excuse the hell out of me i was terrified of her and still do not trust her at aall and probably never will..some people really need to ask about someones issues instead of so obviously siding the the kid..bet if you were here youd be one of those idiots she fools thats always "aww she just need a little attention..saying she wants to slice you up is only a metaphor for the love she longs from you" or some other psycho babble trust me pal ive been told it all and then some..then we ended up getting a group of people that actually saw my SD has issues has probably had them from BM and probably always will have them..shes been called a psociopath but for some reason cant be diagnosed till 18 so till then we have to feel very uncomfortable in our own home lock up dangerous items and put up alarms..my SD gives me the creeps but i will never retract what ive said because its how i feel and this is however a place to vent for us angry annoyed flat out distraught SP of the world so StickAFork if you dont like what ya read then DONT READ IT