You are here

BM taught her something i guess

Calypso1977's picture

SD14 was here this weekend and had her period.

i was happy to see that she was properly taught how to dispose of her items. granted, she went through about 2 rolls of toilet paper to wrap them, but at least we didnt see anything!

the new thing this weekend was it was "too far away" to go upstairs and change clothes in her bedroom. so she proceeded to utilize our den as a changing room. i told her and her cousin they had to hump all of their clothes and bags upstairs to their room.

feet were in high stink mode this weekend too. middle of winter in new england and the kid wears leather boots with no socks. ew. 2 days with no shower either. doubly gross considering she's ragging.

Calypso1977's picture

messy and out of control is what happens when you dont parent your child. as Mairin said, its all the rage now.

i remember not putting my clothes away but they were NEVER on the floor. i usually just had a big stack on top of the bureau that once it got to topple level id put away. dirty ones went in the family hamper.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

S12 griped and moaned because DH made him take a shower Saturday. BioMonster dropped them off Saturday afternoon and we immediately left to go shopping. It wasn't until we were in the store that we realized S12 was so freaking dirty, his neck looked like desert camo. I was SO embarrassed! When we got home, DH had to literally march him to the bathroom and tell him "NOW or no dinner". Then he comes out wearing the same dang shirt, so DH had to make him change. Kid makes PigPen looke like a clean freak.

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

SheSloth does this all the time...seeing she only washes one small basket of clothing a month...if that often. She also likes to go to bed in whatever she is going to wear to school the next day. Guess, so she can stay in bed longer.

OMG! She wrapped her pads? Amazing!

SheSloth's smell is getting worse. I swear...she had to have run out of perfume! Shame she isn't getting any for Christmas! I'm waiting for her to say she "needs" body spray or something, because, yeah, the smell is noticeable these days!

Calypso1977's picture

she is so weird!

so last night my fiance said that SD14 said to him "dad, just so you know, i had my period this weekend so you are going to see pads in the trash".

i never in a million years would have said something like that to mom or dad! you would think with another female in the house as well as her female cousin she would have thought that she could pretend they werent hers.

just a strange comment!

That is weird! And just...ew! "Dad, I just took a massive dump, so I wouldn't go in the bathroom for the next hour if I were you!" LOL

bibleofdreams's picture

I had to teach my SD everything about this topic. It has been horrible. Her biomom refused to do anything. She kept saying "I have a book I will read to her on that day" ????? no word on what book it was or how the hell she was gonna find it in her hoard. It seems like SD just bleeds on her underpants when shes at biomoms house.