You are here

DH encouraging man baby to give him grandkids

still learning's picture

ss26 is a bio parent to a sweet little boy and also a step father.  ss is a really great parent and it's fun to watch their little family together. They're not perfect by any means but it's obvious that he loves his kids and is a very responsible father.  After one visit DH starts yammering on about ss32, "ss32 needs to become a parent and have a daughter, a daughter will change him. He'll be a great father to a daughter. Men worship their daughters..."  My response, "there are some people that should just focus on raising themselves and not have children."  Oops, I opened my big mouth and semi engaged when I should have just said, "hmm interesting thought." Of course DH got peeved and went on to defend why ss32 would make such a great parent...but only to a girl.  Oh gawd, really DH?! Pleeeaaaasssseee don't encourage ss32 to procreate.  This man baby can barely take care of himself and right now is living with a 20 yr old woman who works hard to support him.  

Hopefully I don't have to worry too much about ss32 bringing a child into the world because I remember a conversation from years back where ss32 was gloating how he rarely uses condoms and may have a bunch of baby momma's out there that he doesn't know about.  No woman has shown up yet with a baby on her hip saying, "You're the father" so I'm hoping that ss32's swimmers have been so stoned that they have not idea which way to go.

Cheech Sperm: "Hey man, what's this far-out egg I keep hearing about?"  

Chong Sperm: "Who cares man, I've got Doritos and Oreos back at Nadquarters."  

Why in the world would DH encourage such madness? Is he delusional, overly optimistic or just insane?  Anyone else praying that a certain skid never procreates for the sake of their poor doomed offspring?! 

hereiam's picture

My DH, himself, hoped that SD would never have kids. She's pregnant with her third, and DH was right, she should not have had any, she cannot even support herself.

Thumper's picture

Is he crazy?

Some people dont want children OR more children.

Maybe SS has figured out the odds of having a child and NOT being handed court papers for CS and alimony is NOT worth the risk. Tell SS to get a boat Wink and a dog.

still learning's picture

Yes DH is crazy and overly optimistic that a daughter would change ss into a better man.  Even a dog is too much responsibility for ss and a boat would be too expensive and he doesn't ever really have a permanent home to park it so it would likely end up in our driveway.