You are here

Inappropriate relationships with kids

Chachi's picture

I'm curious if anyone's experienced this with a BP, and what type of mental illness it could indicate.
Skids' BM is mentally sick in several ways, but has one strange characteristic. She repeatedly puts herself in situations with kids where she can be the "cool" older friend, and allows all sorts of bad behavior.
One of her many (self-given) nicknames is "Momma Savage". I asked SD16 about it the other day. She rolled her eyes and told me that a few years ago, there was a "gang" of boys 10-14 who would roam the neighborhood, who called themselves the Savage Boys. Apparently BM befriended them, and would pile them into her car, drive them around, buy them cigarettes, alcohol, etc. (BM is 36)

More recently, she's taken up with SD16's ex-girlfriend, a girl who was a particularly bad influence on her. While BM supposedly just hates that SD is gay, she's formed a "friendship" with this girl (15), despite her being continually awful to her daughter. Again, she picks her up and drives around in her car, smokes pot with her, texts her, etc.

I've said it before - but who does this?! And what are we, sane people, supposed to do about it? Is it my responsibility to tell this girl's mother? It's all hearsay after all.

Part of me fears this behavior is something on the pedophile spectrum - what grown woman drives around with a gang of little boys?

furkidsforme's picture

Our BM used to party with the SKIDS and all their friends, and steal and sleep with their boyfriends. She was still going to raves at 40.

Some people just never grow up and want to clutch to being young. I don't get it. Being young was AWFUL. Turning 30 was awesome. 40 was fucking even more awesome. Who wants to be 16??? Not me!!!! (although I do miss the bod I had at 20)

Rags's picture

Call the cops on her child mollesting contributing to the delinquency of minors idiot ass. Put her ass in prison and protect all young people from her toxic presence.